BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Focus 400 Behind The Ears Headphones (Pink) see more...

Krystina L.
Buena Park, CA
I'm ALWAYS struggling when it comes to earphones and wearing them for an extended period of time. I love these because the rubber that fits into my ear is incredibly comfortable. I have a daith piercing, which gets in the way when wearing earphones but with these, the rubber just fits around it. I also like that I can hear outside noise so when I'm at work I can hear if someone is addressing me. The only reason I knocked a star off is because they don't fit around my ear very well and I don't find it comfortable. I ended up taking off the part that wraps behind the ear and I haven't had any issues with them falling out, but now there's a post that my hair can get caught on. Overall though, great sound and fit.
Stephanie R.
Panama City Beach, FL
I thought these would be great for while I go for runs. They are behind the ear so I thought they'd be less likely to fall out... they still do. Granted, not as much as normal earbuds but they still do. And if you sweat, it gets inside your ear and ugh, it's so gross. The actual plastic part those goes behind your ear comes apart from the bud, so be careful after you use them and take them off! Also, the protective plastic pink part... I've lost about 5 of them after running at night. You take the buds out and the plastic part comes off and falls to the ground and you don't realize it until the next time you try to run.
Paulina H.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Work great, clear sound, stay in ear. I like how you can customize them if you want them to be over ear or in ear and you can change the size of the covers to better fit your ears. On a side note, I actually lost all the covers :(
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I really like these headphones but they die so fast. I like that they are now designed for women but the problem is the wrap around piece falls off and then I loose them. Thankfully the customer service is really good and they will send you another pair. I wore these for my half marathon and they worked great!
Maggie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really did not like these at all. Once the ear bud cover fell off and was impossible to replace, the earbud itself had horrible quality and was effectively useless for the purpose I'd bought it for- to workout.
gisselle a.
Addison, TX
The come in different colors ,the prize of it is not bad ,what i really like about them is that they fit my ear perfectly nd font fall out every time a move , thats what usually hapoens to me with other ear headphones i have used , but i really recommend buying this ones
Iola B.
The sound quality is great. Best use is for running and working out. They're ergonomic in design and so totally comfortable to wear, even when physically active. Highly recommend particularly for sporty music-lovers.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
I didn't love these. The sound was great but they were super uncomfortable and we're always coming apart. I also didn't think they stayed in my ears as well as other headphones.
Kristen W.
Grand rapids, MI
Good sound, stay put and are relatively comfortable but terrible for incoming phone calls. No one can hear on the other end. Annoying.
Vicky S.
Panama City, FL
I actually have the womens version of this, in blue. It's meant for smaller ears. Love the quality!