Yurbuds Focus 300 Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Purple) uploaded by Amy D.

BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Focus 300 Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Purple) see more...

Deloreen P.
Atlanta, GA
I really wanted to love these headphones because they were the only ones that I could find that had an ear clip and a microphone for when I want to talk. So I could use these every day, whether I'm just taking the train to work or when I wanted to go to the gym. The problem that I encountered was with the one feature I was most excited about - the ear clip! The ear clip is not glued or otherwise attached to rest of the earbud, so they come off easily. In order for me not to lose them, I crazy glued them to the headphones. Although the ear bud design is great and it's a comfortable material, the overall design of the earbuds and the clip just makes it all uncomfortable after a while. Great idea, but poor execution.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
These feel a little awkward when you first put them in, but once they are in they stay in. I purchased these for my works for that very purpose and they don't fail me! Great for at the gym. And they come with a few sizes of the rubber ear buds to pick from for your ear size. The cord is also a nice length, not too short. There are magnets in the back for the buds to keep them together when they aren't in your ears. And mine came with a little pouch to keep them protected when not in use.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I really like these because the twist and lock feaure of the buds really helps keep them in positin when running. I can honestly say i have never had earphone that stay quite as pit as these while I'm exercising even hardcore. I love that about them and recommend 100%. The only think i regretted a littlw was buying this version. I would go with the ones withoit hooks and volume/microphone control
Danielle H.
Jacksonville, FL
I want to love them but they do not stay in my ears while I run. They don't fall out completely, they just kind of barely hang on which distracts me the entire run. I have normal size ears and they are made for women, but they just don't work for me.
Cha-Cha C.
San Diego, CA
Okay, but they are a bit uncomfortable around my ears. I purchased them for myself to workout but ended up giving them to my daughter. If they had a better fit around the ear, they would be perfect for working out. I also did not like the fact that the ear pieces unattach very easily. My first use and they fell on the ground when I was leaving the gym.
Emily P.
Louisville, KY
I love these earbuds. Everything about this earbud brand makes it my favorite. Multiple silicone tip sizes to keep earbuds in ears and be noise canceling. It has amazing sound quality. I use these as in ears when playing in band, they are so good. Truly an amazing product that I would suggest to anyone.
Stacey H.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE these headphones! They are the first pair that has ever stayed in during a run and workout. I love the magnetic that keeps the buds together and helps in keeping the wires from tangling. The sound quality is awesome. I haven't had too much experience with the noise cancelling issues.
Cheyenne S.
I love using these for cardiovascular because they stay in my ears. A lot of headphones fall out especially when you're running. These wrap around your ears so they stay in. I also like the way they fit inside the ear with that extra little piece. It makes the bass sound better.
Danielle R.
Lusby, MD
Perfect for long runs. Very comfortable, and the magnetic closure between the backs of the two earbuds is very convenient when I stop to talk to someone or stow them in my bag.
Erika C.
Mobile, AL
This buds do exactly what they say, cancel noise! When you put in this earbuds you cannot hear a pinch of noise. I only had trouble keeping them in my ear due to my newly pierced tragus. I wouldn't take away a star for that. I haven't used them since then however.