BY YURBUDS

Yurbuds Focus 300 Noise Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Black) see more...

Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Glendale, NY
These headphones are a great improvement from all the other brands i was purchasing before. I bought these headphone in February and is still in great condition. $45.00 but they are well worth it. They do not slip and if you didn't want to have the rubber around your ear you can remove it and use them that way as well. Great speaker phone and pausing music/changing songs
Tim B.
Tim B.
Apopka, FL
Excellent sound quality and the noise cancellation was very good.
I could wear them all day without an issue of ear pain either above the ears or in.
They are very easy to use.
But, they are not durable.
Roland G.
Roland G.
Austin, TX
Love my headphones for jogging and around the house. Great product. If I could ID own a dozen of these babies!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Oak Park, IL
Love these ear buds very durable and long lasting. Great sound output you can hear everything crisp an clearly form the instrument to the vocals I buy these ear buds whenever I need a new pair. they are very comfortable they stay in your ear and they don't damage easily which is saying something for me because I am very rough with my ear buds. I recommend these they are really great.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
I found these headphones at REI. I was so excited to try them because they had really good reviews. They didn't work for my ears and actually really hurt them after only 10 minutes of wearing them. I returned these the next day.
Jarett P.
Jarett P.
Dallas, OR
These are awesome for runs. They never fall out and they are load enough so you can hear your self breath while running.
elizabeth G.
elizabeth G.
chicago,il
I love these headphone they are veey loud and great if you are trying not to hear your siblings scream and yell lol
Paula S.
Paula S.
Saint Stephen, SC
These earbuds are comfortable to wear, stay in place, and give a great sound for both calls and music.
Shayna S.
Shayna S.
Lemoore, CA
These would fall out of my ears and i was disappointed with the quality of sound. it was noise canceling like promised.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aylett, VA
Love these for running. And when I'm trying to study and tune out the kids and TV. The fit great