BY YURBUDS

Find Headphones And Headsets at Target.com! Let your music motivate you with sound that stays put. TwistLock Technology and FlexSoft Comfort Fit guarantee these sweat-proof behind-the-ear sport earphones will never hurt or fall out. Yurbuds Focus 100 allows ambient sound to ensure you hear everything you need to stay safe. Made to move, just like you. Color: Red. see more...

Buy on Target
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I like the buds, but had to practice the use as it was not easy. I emailed my picture and received a new size, which was great, but still find that I am spending a bit of time to put in and every once in a while it does slip, which is probably user error. I got if at a fair price at Target.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Kattskill Bay, NY
I bought these for my husband for his birthday and he loves them. He says they stay in place, have a great sound quality and never fall out during his workouts. The price was fair and well worth it. I would recommend these for anyone who needs a sturdy pair for the gym.
Penny B.
Penny B.
Carmichaels, PA
My husband is a big fan of these.. He says they fit perfect and they feel better than any other pair he has ever had.
Kaley H.
Kaley H.
Marietta, GA
Have a very nice volume and also has a very nice bass and is very loud if you want to hear your music loud
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Perfect for running, I'm not constantly playing with them or worrying about them falling out!
Patrick R.
Patrick R.
Camarillo, CA
The thing about these headphones that bugs me is that the actual headphones aren't anything special, they're basically apple earbuds that come with your phone. I know the selling point of these is that "they won't fall out" which is true. But if the audio quality isn't good what's the point? I didn't think it was worth it so I stopped using these
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Columbus, OH
These Yurbuds earphones rock because they leverage to stay in my ears while I run and walk and with comfort. The way they caress the back of my ear, no slipping & no pinching or pulling, lets me get my workout finished. The sound quality is excellent - now if I can keep my teenager from confiscating them on the regular!
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Really loving them so far! Even with the ear clips on them they stay in great without causing pain from rubbing the ear raw. The quality of sound is good, I'm loving the shape because it gets down into the ear so I can hear really well!
Deborah I.
Deborah I.
Mishawaka, IN
Overall good sound quality. I love how they fit my ears. I struggle with getting earphones that fall out, but these are the best I have found. I hear minimum surrounding sound that may interfere with my listening. Would recommend these to anyone needed a good earphones.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
These were okay. The sound quality was good. My problem with them is more of a personal one. I genuinely was in pain each time I used these because they just did not fit in my ear comfortably