BY YUP

Awesome Taste? YUP!YUP! is a tantalizing blend of high quality ulta-filtered milk and delicious strawberry flavor to create an awesome fruity treat that tastes like a milk shake! see more...

Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
They started selling this on my college campus and I got hooked when I tried it! The strawberry flavor is amazing. There isn't any coloring inside and the milk doesn't upset my stomach at all. I love drinking this as a treat all the time since its better than soda.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Being lactose free makes this drink great. The taste of strawberry seems almost like I am eating strawberries with milk. Like milk ran against strawberries while being poured into the container. It's very delicious and woth every bit of the price, $2. Less than that actually. If you want to have a great taste of strawberry get this when you can. I got this at Wal-Mart.
Amy M.
It's rare for me to find a milk product that is a little more unique than the others on that market. This strawberry milk is creamy and satisfying. This milk is tied with Fairlife in my book. Ultra pasterized, healthy, and my son loves it!