YUNI Shower Sheets uploaded by Katherine V.

BY YUNI

A pack of 12 individually-wrapped large, soft, waterless body wipes that instantly cleanse, refresh, and deodorize. If you want to know more… Each Shower Sheet is an oversized, super-soft, pre-moistened body wipe that instantly and gently cleanses, revitalizes, and deodorizes every inch of your skin without alcohol or harsh chemicals. Perfect for freshening up after Yoga, dance, spin, or a workout, these portable, biodegradable, compostable wipes are made with naturally antibacterial neem, refreshing peppermint, and energizing citrus plus, they stimulate your senses naturally with 100 percent plant-based aromas.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

Every YUNI formula is non-toxic, plant-based, biodegradable, compostable, and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formulas feature 100 percent all-natural aromas.

• they seem like a good price but how do they work?. and do you actua...1 Answers
  • Would this cause irritation if i were to use afte...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you use this instead of soap, or is it something you use along w...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I purchased these a few days ago smell great and full coverage on the body a nice way to freshen up on the go.Yes was very pleased with this product.I paid $15 for them well worth it I went for a brisk walk and it was a great to have on hand.I recommend that you give these a try
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
I purchased these at Sephora! Hello game changer! They are a little pricey but considering they are a basically a shower in a wipe it is so worth it in my opinion. Extremely effective and make me smell so much better. Yes I would purchase again!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I purchased these sheets at Sephora to have in my purchase when I am at work events and need a refresher. They are about three times bigger that wet wipes and have a fantastic smell. Very refreshing. They did not make me feel sticky and I was able to use them and change into formal clothing within a matter of minutes.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
These are the best! My skin is very sensitive so a shower after the gym has always been essential. With these wipes, I have the time to run errands after a good workout without my skin suffering. I would recommend!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
These work so well! I usually take these sheets while traveling and they work so well if you want to freshen up. I purchased these at Sephora, and I will probably repurchase these in the future.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
Must have. Received a sample of these and fell in love. Great for after the gym or when you need a refresh. I would use these a couple of times a week.
Câsęÿ A.
Câsęÿ A.
Syracuse, NY
I honestly love this product when I'm done with my day I use this and it leaves my face so perfect and refreshing it feels so good, I recommend it.
que tan buenas son ?me gustaria probarlas pero no se si sera buenas estas banditas o si ? se ven muy refrescantes, su aroma debe ser riquisimo y duradero , de verdad me gustaria saber mas sobr este producto,me llama mucho la atencion , espero sus respuestas amigos!!
Terrelle R.
Terrelle R.
Baltimore , MD
I love these. I work VERY LONG shifts. 12-16 hr shifts and i isually feeling quite icky somewhere past the halfway mark. These really helped foght that feelings and smell so pleasant . I am stocking up
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Gosh I don't where to start I absolutely love this product! So easy to use just open wipe and go. Leaves skin feeling all clean and fresh. This product is wonderful. I us every it twice a week after going to the gym. I am very satisfied with it overall!
Alex B.
Alex B.
Vancouver, WA
Do you use this instead of soap, or is it something you use along with your usual body wash?
Kim B.
Kim B.
karratha
they seem like a good price but how do they work?. and do you actually wear them in the shower?
Shameika W.
Shameika W.
Does this actually work ?
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I have a 14 year old teen age boy who sometimes showers at night and wants to "freshen up" before school. Would this work?
How does this work?