YUNI Shower Sheets uploaded by Ashlee C.YUNI Shower Sheets uploaded by Katherine V.

BY YUNI

A pack of 12 individually-wrapped large, soft, waterless body wipes that instantly cleanse, refresh, and deodorize. If you want to know more… Each Shower Sheet is an oversized, super-soft, pre-moistened body wipe that instantly and gently cleanses, revitalizes, and deodorizes every inch of your skin without alcohol or harsh chemicals. Perfect for freshening up after Yoga, dance, spin, or a workout, these portable, biodegradable, compostable wipes are made with naturally antibacterial neem, refreshing peppermint, and energizing citrus plus, they stimulate your senses naturally with 100 percent plant-based aromas.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

Every YUNI formula is non-toxic, plant-based, biodegradable, compostable, and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formulas feature 100 percent all-natural aromas.

• they seem like a good price but how do they work?. and do you act...2 Answers
  • Would this cause irritation if i were to use afte... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you use this instead of soap, or is it something you use along...2 Answers
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved these shower sheets! They're basically oversized baby wipes but with a heavenly aroma! ALL of YUNI Beauty's products are essential oil based, organic, biodegradable & compostable! So if you're looking for "staying green" products, this brands has it all ANNND its geared toward people with an active lifestyle!

All of their products are gym friendly, making it easy to stay fresh going to and from your workouts. I highly recommend YUNI and so far have loved EVERY product I've used :)
**(Please see my list of new 2018 products!)
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I remember when Yuni came out with Shower Sheets and I was curious to try them, but I never did. I was pleasantly surprised to find one on my Dermstore's BeautyFix subscription box last month. I initially planned to try it out during a weekend trip, but I ended up not using it. So one evening I used it at home not knowing what to expect. These sheets are really large and feel very refreshing. They have a minty cooling feel. They are damp, but not too wet. They didn't dry out the skin and they made me feel really fresh and clean. They don't replace shower, of course, but they are way more refreshing than regular wipes. I can imagine using them on a hot summer day while running errands and wanting to cool down and freshen u
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
Works great for a quick cleanup after working out or after work before heading out. Quick, pleasant scent that doesn't linger. The wipes are large so you only need one and they don't leave any residue on the skin. Highly recommend.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I purchased these sheets at Sephora to have in my purchase when I am at work events and need a refresher. They are about three times bigger that wet wipes and have a fantastic smell. Very refreshing. They did not make me feel sticky and I was able to use them and change into formal clothing within a matter of minutes.
Jessica G.
I'm a mom of three, with a newborn. I have to admit, there are times when I'm so busy, I can't find the time to clean up if baby spits up or worse all over mommy. These wipes are so helpful. Just a quick wipe up, and I feel clean without the sticky feeling baby wipes give me. Since they are individually packed, I can throw a couple in the baby bag for on the go and (eventually) in the gym bag!
Terrelle R.
Baltimore, MD
I love these. I work VERY LONG shifts. 12-16 hr shifts and i isually feeling quite icky somewhere past the halfway mark. These really helped foght that feelings and smell so pleasant . I am stocking up
Katie G.
Bend, OR
These are the best! They're like baby wipes but adult scented and huge. It's like taking a quick shower on the go. The packets are easy to take with you. I keep one in my purse, one in my gym bag, one in each of my travel bags. Whenever you need a quick refresh, these do the job! Extremely useful!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I purchased these a few days ago smell great and full coverage on the body a nice way to freshen up on the go.Yes was very pleased with this product.I paid $15 for them well worth it I went for a brisk walk and it was a great to have on hand.I recommend that you give these a try
Michelle F.
Gosh I don't where to start I absolutely love this product! So easy to use just open wipe and go. Leaves skin feeling all clean and fresh. This product is wonderful. I us every it twice a week after going to the gym. I am very satisfied with it overall!
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
I purchased these at Sephora! Hello game changer! They are a little pricey but considering they are a basically a shower in a wipe it is so worth it in my opinion. Extremely effective and make me smell so much better. Yes I would purchase again!
Alex B.
Gladstone, OR
Do you use this instead of soap, or is it something you use along with your usual body wash?
Kim B.
karratha
they seem like a good price but how do they work?. and do you actually wear them in the shower?
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I have a 14 year old teen age boy who sometimes showers at night and wants to "freshen up" before school. Would this work?
Brooke F.
Oklahoma City, OK
How exactly do I use these? Are they worth it? It seems very interesting.
Shameika W.
Does this actually work ?