BY YUNI

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A waterless body cleansing foam that instantly lifts away sweat, dirt, and odor for a soft, refreshed feel. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more…This lightweight, no-rinse cleansing foam purifies skin with a blend of antibacterial neem extract and cooling aloe vera so you can enjoy just-showered freshness even when there's no time or place for a shower. The quick-vanishing formula leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and refreshed with no sticky or greasy residue, while a hint of aromatic essential oils calms your mind as you cleanse your skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is formulated without animal products or byproducts. Every YUNI formula is non-toxic, vegan, biodegradable, compostable, and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formulas feature 100 percent all-natural aromas.

Rachel K.
Shreveport, LA
I purchased the YUNI FLASH BATH No-Rinse Body Cleansing Foam along with body wipes from the same brand because it gets so hot and humid here in the south I figured these would be perfect for after I’ve returned from lunch having been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and have sweat dripping into my eyeballs from jumping in and out of my vehicle. So I’ve used the #cleansingfoam several times now and the other reviewer is right, it is a little sticky which was why I removed 1 star. It does smell nice and it evaporates along with the stickiness. It does make you feel more refreshed and clean thus the 3 stars. What made me take off 1 more star is because when I tried it on my 6 year old, she started itching everywhere it touched her skin and we had to put her in the shower quickly and wash her to get it off of her skin. Her skin was red and getting bumpy. Maybe I shouldn’t have even tried it on my 6 year old, but I read that it had all natural ingredients and from what I read it sounded like the products I look for to use on myself and my child. We are moving over to all natural products and look for organic products. But I failed to go through each ingredient and look them up first. It does not say keep away from children. But then again, I can’t use products with niacin because I will have a bad allergic reaction. So I’m thinking she must just be allergic to one of the ingredients...or more, who knows. So my review is of course subjective. I did not have any adverse reactions to using it, and if it were just me, I would have given it 4 stars with that one off just due to the stickiness. Just saying, be careful using it on a child. I should have done a test spot first. I’ve learned my lesson on that.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
I'm one of those people that live out of their backpack and car most days - i work 3 jobs, one in the entertainment industry and two in higher education, plus I'm a doctoral student. I keep this with me mostly for hot days on set or crazy days on campus. It's refreshing in the middle of 14 hour days on a hot set. It is a bit sticky as it dries, hence the 4 stars. The scent is very spa like and gender neutral. I've bought it twice so far.
Sarah N.
Amazing!!! I use it everyday. YUNI FLASH BATH No-Rinse Body Cleansing Foam

I love it. Makes my skin very very soft and there is no residue left in my skin.
Alisha C.
YUNI Flash Bath No-Rinse Body Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL

This honestly isn't a product I would purchase!! No water? 🤔 just doesn't fit my life style! Maybe place it in an emergency kit???
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2062 reviews
I love how this is a soft type of cleanser that isn’t to harsh on your skin it’s foam so you need no water that is pretty convient
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Aliyah M.
I love this foam cleanser. This is my first time ever trying a foaming product on my face other than regular bar soap.
Carol M.
Belfast, County Antrim
This is a lifesaver if you are fond of camping, outdoor activities, Motorcycle rides. Pros: you can get cleansed properly if there are no showers near by, its a foam you rub it on and it evaporates. It’s very cost effective and I have recommended it to my friends.
Maria Fernanda M.
Barranquilla
I think that the idea this product is amazing but i did not like the smell of it nor that it is effective. Nothing compares to having a normal bath. It leaves your skin feeling sticky
Kiera S.
devon
This looks amazing and I’d love to try it one day, it looks suitable for oily skin but could be explained more! The packaging looks good enough for me! Looks affordable which is good.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does this leave a residue on your body?
Lela P.
Has anyone tried this? This sounds good for post-surgery
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you like a foam cleasy for your body?
Tonya L.
Has anyone used this product? I feel like I would want to rinse it off did you follow the instructions and not rinse?
Daniela T.