BY YUNI

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A lightweight, non-greasy, plant-based gel with an energizing aroma in an easy-to-use rollerball applicator to soothe and relax muscles. If you want to know more…Chillax easily, naturally, and instantly give sore muscles an intensely cooling, soothing treat. Ease post-workout strain with naturally anti-inflammatory green tea extract and arnica, while cooling, energizing peppermint reduces the perception of pain to help you to recover faster. The powerful and long-lasting formula helps keep you active without the greasy feel and medicated smell commonly found in muscle treatment products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Every YUNI formula is non-toxic, plant-based, biodegradable, compostable, and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formulas feature 100 percent all-natural aromas.

Cheyenne H.
Orange, CA
This gel is everything. Literally my life. I use it all over my back and abdomen for cramps and general pain. I also use it on my legs when I know I am going to have a latic acid flare up and don't want to experience the itching. The branding has changed a bit and it's no longer "Chillax" but just Muscle Recovery Gel. Get it, you won't regret it.
Maya S.
Este gel lo es todo. Literalmente mi vida. Lo uso todo sobre mi espalda y abdomen para calambres y dolor general. También lo uso en mis piernas cuando sé que voy a tener un brote de ácido lático y no quiero experimentar la comezón. La marca ha cambiado un poco y ya no es "Chillax", sino sólo Muscle Recovery Gel. Consíguelo, no te arrepentirás.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought this to try and am amazed how well it works for aching hips, legs, neck and back. It really does pleasantly numb pain without an awful scent. It is not sticky and it dries fast. I highly recommend it!
liana w.
montreal, QC
i bought this as a replacement for my jack black dragon ice. i didnt realize until it arrived that it was in rollerball form! this is amazing because it makes it quick and less messy to apply. for people with neck problems like mine, it makes it so easy to pinpoint sore spots and not get it all in your hair. love it!
Krista M.
lake echo, Nova Scotia
I live this gel! I use it after every hard workout! It has a gentle scent, and tingling effect! It's particularly great after a good yoga session or strength workout! I would recommend to anyone who habitually works out of likes Yoga!
Lastenia R.
So my boyfriend plays football and he's always in some kind of pain, I've been looking for a good product other than the basic Icy hot or epsom salt to help relieve some pain but I don't want to spend money on something that isn't going to work, has anyone tired this product and if so on a scale of 1-10 how well does it work.
Martika H.
Tucson, AZ
Is it oily?
Jasmine H.
Jacksonville, AL
I HAVE NEVER OF THIS PRODUCT BEFORE IS IT GOOD AFTER YOU HAVE WORKOUT FOR AN HOUR OR 2 DOING YOGA AND WEIGHT LIFTING
Jackie J.
Does this have a bad smell and does it work as well as something like biofreeze?
Cassey H.
Green Bay
Im constantly running around at work and get a sore back and shoulders will this help relieve some of the pain?