BY YUNEEC #33 in Camcorders

Fly your GoPro HERO 3 camera through the air with this Yuneec Typhoon G Quadcopter RTF drone, which features a ST10+ Ground Station with a built-in touch screen. Follow me, watch me, dynamic return home and geo-fencing flight modes simplify navigation. Fly Responsibly: The use of drones (also known as small unmanned aerial systems) may be regulated. The following websites may help you make informed decisions about how regulations impact you: www. faa.gov/uas, www. knowbeforeyoufly.org and www. modelaircraft.org. see more...

Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Boyfriend purchased this and it’s awesome. Only issue that we have ever had is that it is hard to control and you have to pay attention to battery life. It died in mid air and landed in a neighbors back yard and we had to go get it out
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Kamal A.
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
This is the best product Great product, amazing to be honest I liked this product and all the products of this company I wish to put a review on my Facebook and instgram account and I am sure that my friends will buy this productif you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you So much
Tony K.
Milano
The Typhoon G its my favourite model of drones! I like it,its very nice i hope i will get one and promote it online and show the best things of it! <3 Typhoon<3