Yuneec Q500 4K Typhoon Quadcopter Drone RTF in Aluminum Case with CGO3 Camera, ST10+ & Steady Grip

BY YUNEEC

Antonio M.
Good drone. Produces good smooth video, has good transmitter range and is very easy to use. Yuneec is a good company focusing on providing consumers value and performance. Though not best drone on market with what DJI has to offer.
Edith V.
Garland, TX
Love the how I don't have to be such a pro in airing this done.! Can't wait to have this for my self and husband so we can both enjoy some outside time with a new hobby.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
This is one of the best drones on the market for the price. The company is located in CA and has excellent customer service. This drone comes ready to fly with everything in the box including an SD card, car and wall chargers, 2 batteries, the camera, extra props, and even a hand held gimbal for the camera. I definitely recommend this one over any of the DJI drones.
Argenis L.
un dron es especialmente divertido por su precio y acabado tambien su maniobra viabilidad se gana sus 5 estrellas
Amy H.
This really is a decent drone, but has nothing on the DJI line of drones... Especially not their phantom 4.
Amir B.
Hello Dear
I am Berghout Amir from the professional Algerian blog,(I gave you 5 stars) I have a YouTube channel and an Instagram account where the average number of subscribers and a large number of views in the video, where the number of subscribers exceeds 22k in my channel by displaying videos on products reviewed by electronic products and clips I will ask you to support you by putting your confidence in the company and sending the products to me and I will review them where I pledge to bring a large number of views and buyers to your site and I want to put your confidence in giving me low-priced products and I review them The I loved my videos will put them in the human place you among us.
Finally, I hope you will support me because you are the best site to buy from the Internet(

Alpachino R.
Po14pl
Wow this is amazing i'd really would appreciate if you would send me it id even do a video about it on youtube and give you a shout out by using your products
Hello I am Sugyana And I want to review this product on my youtube channel.Well I have a youtube channel but i have not upload any videos.So if you you send this product it is gonna be my first video on my channel
badro ا.
tanger
My name is badrddin I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman first. We hope to accept this product offer to do the references I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do not review the products of many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the products to do a review and you are the best decoy
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,
I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Fher C.
New York
Me lo podrían mandar para hacer un review?
Eduardo C.
Me lo podrían mandar para hacer un review?
Ayoub R.
Kénitra
Can You Send This Product To Me To Try It?
Can you send me this product
Bailey B.
This claims to have 4K capability. Has anyone had a chance to play around with the footage? What do you think? Is the resolution super amazing?