BY YUMZIES

The #1 Ingredient is Chicken Yummy Taste!  Zero Grains! Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids. Supports Skin & Coat. YumZies™ YumZies are natural, moist, delicious treats for the unconditional love of your life.  They are made with real chicken, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and naturally flavored. Grain free!  No wheat, corn or soy, easily digestible. Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids help support your pet s skin and coat. Nootie Guarantee. . see more...

Karen M.
VENICE, FL
My favorite training treat. Her accomplishments with pottying outside has doubled since introducing this product into our regimen.

(I got this in my monthly BarkBox.com subscription with four other items for 19 dollars; Great deal.)
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is a great option for dogs that have allergies or sensitivity to grain. My dog does not like as much as his grain treats, and since he does not have an issue, I have switched to another treat.
Kimberleigh S.
My puppy loves these treats, she gobbled them up when we used them for training. My parents dog has a grain allergy so these were also great for him.