BY YUMMYFUN

Yummy earth organic lolli pops 7.4 oz see more...

Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
My toddler is in Daycare and come All Hallows’ eve, we are requested to bring it candy for the kids to trick/treat with. The conditions are, it can’t have nuts, can’t be chocolate, etc etc etc. I was at target on the hunt for something other than fruit gummies that matched the requirements and came across these organic lollipops. They are amazingly delicious and to be honest, once I tried one, I wanted to keep the pack for our pantry (don’t judge) and not share.

I highly recommend these!
Kalyn S.
My daughter LOVES these, and because they use real fruit/veg for flavor AND color I don't feel as bad about giving them to her. It can be hard to find treats without High Fructose Corn Syrup but YUM Earth is able to do it! it is also nice because they have a full serving of vitamin C
also a lot of their products are made in nut/peanut free factories so you don't have to worry about cross contamination (but ALWAYS read the package)
found these at Walgreen's after halloween on clearance! they are great
Elina L.
Pretty tasty and i love giving them to my daughter because they're organic. i love giving her a treat that isn't horrible for her.
Ocean S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My whole family loves these organic pops. They taste exactly like the flavor on the wrapper and they last a long time. We’ve offered them to friends and they could not believe how delicious they were. Everyone is buying them and they are a treat that you can enjoy all year round. You feel good offering your family a healthy pop made with healthy ingredients. My favorite pops are “Strawberry Smash” and “Pomegranate Pucker”. Try them, you won’t be disappointed!!!