BY YUMMY EARTH

• Do these actually replace like a daily vitamin c supplement?1 Answers
  • Were can i find them ?2 Answers
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Vitamin C Lollipops, 5 Pound Bag YumEarth is the #1 Organic Candy Company in the U.S. Shop Our Organic Gluten Free Lollipops, Drops, Gummy Bears, Fruit Snacks, Licorice, Sours and More
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think these Vitamin C lollipops are an amazing idea! I really like that you can have a treat while getting your vitamins. I've never tried them, but now that I know about them I'm definitely going to try to purchase some.
Beltkiss S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I discovered these at TJ maxx and since then I have bought them whenever I see them. They aren't too sweet and taste like real fruit. Once my little one is old enough I will give her these as a treat.
Cheri R.
Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Vitamin C Lollipops, 5 Pound Bag are the best lollipop I have ever tasted. I recently found these at Marshalls and I never knew a sucker could taste so good, not like fake flavoring and food coloring but like real fruit. I love this product. I prefer my kids having these over the others as well.
Abigail D.
San Diego , CA
These lollipops are so yummy! I find myself eating 3 a day, but I don't feel guilty because Yumearth uses organic ingredients and each serving contains 300% (daily value) of vitamin C!
junie A.
I've been eating these since I was little. My mom is very into Organic food and these were always my favorite candies she would give me. The flavors are awesome, they are different from any other lollipop flavors.
Sarah B.
West Hartford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these lollipops. They are great for when you are a tad hungry but don't really want a snack. Very flavorful and don't taste too much like straight sugar
Bianca B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a great addition to the organic/vitamin/candy world! What a great way to help your kiddos take their vitamins plus it's organic. Win Win!
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
These are great. they are perfect for kids and adults. Kids love having a lollipop and it gives adults guilt-free snacking for the kiddos.
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
We LOVE these!! They taste great and are a perfect treat for my daughter! They pack an added benefit with Vit. C. Always in my pantry!
Rachel B.
Drogheda, Ireland
WHERE CAN I FIND THESE OMG
Teri S.
Stockton, CA
Are these any good?? I have never seen these before. What flavors are there??
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
These look like they'd be delicious. Do they make your mouth sore after a while?
maria R.
Were can i find them ?
Alicia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What age are these recommended for? I have seen them but was wondering if they had an age Rec