Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Vitamin C Drops, Citrus Grove, 3.3 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

BY YUMMY EARTH

PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
I always get these when I am sick. They are vitamin c drops but also candy which is a way for me to reward myself for making it through the sick spell. I think these are great in general but even better when you aren't feeling so well and need a pick me up.
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I had the flu last year and when I recovered I started eating these to rebuild my immune system. I definitely felt stronger and they tasted good too!
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
I prefer these over the pill any day and my daughter always says " I want one "