What are these? I've never heard or seen them before. I wonder if they're worth my money to try?

Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
I found them at sprouts and I thought they were awful
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
My kids like them and the pomegranate and strawberry smash flavors!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Middleburg, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
Organic and sour lollipops! They are good, my girls like them. Also - fantastic if you're pregnant. Better than prego-pops in my opinion!