GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateYummy Earth
Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Super Sour Lollipops, 3 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Super Sour Lollipops, 3 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

by Yummy Earth

What are these? I've never heard or seen them before. I wonder if they're worth my money to try?
Would love for my son to try this. where do they sell them?
How are these organic? What are they made of? Do they taste good?
Start your review of Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Super Sour Lollipops, 3 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Tuesday G.
Escondido, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yes! I bought these for my daughter and they were a hit! She doesn't get them often, but I feel better about giving them to her when she asks. During Potty training these were out best friends!
Rebekah M.
Bolingbrook, IL
These are the BEST lollipops I've ever had, which came as a surprise to me conserving they are all natural and organic! Organic doesn't mean they skimp out on taste! They are delicious, and the sour ones happen to be the best. Whenever I have an incurable sweet tooth I have one or two of these lollipops. And you don't have to feel bad with its low calories and vitamin intake! Highly, highly recommended.
#nerdygirl ..
These are really great for kids. I am not a fan of these myself ( because they are sour ) but my family is.
Karen R.
Burleson , TX
Did not enjoy at all. The texture was awful. I cannot stand it. It has a very oily taste
Brianna  C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom bought this for us as kids for our lunch box. The sticks are awesome to use for crafts later. The orange cream pop is my favorite.
Briana G.
Reisterstown , Md
Such a great, healthy alternative to lollypops! These are gems truly! They have a great sour tang with ingredients that are pronounceable. The best part? You can buy these at TJ Maxx for dirt cheap! Would recommend!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
My kids love these. They say they taste so good. I'm glad because I like to limit the sugar they intake
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing. And the best part is that I don't have to look at the ingredients before I eat one
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
I love these yummy and super sour suckers that are organic there's nothing better than organic candy
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
These helped me keep my nausea at bay when I was sick and pregnant. Highly recommend.