BY YUMMY EARTH

• Would love for my son to try this. where do they sell them?1 Answers
  • How are these organic? What are they made of? Do they tas...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linsey S.
We try and stay away from sweets in my family but I quickly learned that there is no way I can tell my little one no when her friends all have a lollipop and she wants one too. So now I carry these around in my mom bag and pull them out as needed. I have also been desperate and gave her one when I am grocery shopping to keep her quiet for a little while ūüôä I feel way less guilty that she eats a couple of these a week than of she was eating blowpops or any other candy. this company also carries a gummy candy that we all love also!
Rebekah M.
Bolingbrook, IL
These are the BEST lollipops I've ever had, which came as a surprise to me conserving they are all natural and organic! Organic doesn't mean they skimp out on taste! They are delicious, and the sour ones happen to be the best. Whenever I have an incurable sweet tooth I have one or two of these lollipops. And you don't have to feel bad with its low calories and vitamin intake! Highly, highly recommended.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
The first time I tried a lollipop from this brand I ended up buying two bags. They're fruity, organic, and vegan. They have a taste that isn't fake? It's like you can taste the actual fruit that it's supposed to be. I'm so glad they're expanding with spicy lollipops and now sour. So great.
Tiffanie W.
My kids love anything sour and I love orangic, better for you foods and treats for my children! I love that this is a brand that I can trust for not only myself, but my children also! They love the taste and we buy them anytime we can find them!
Briana G.
Reisterstown , Md
Such a great, healthy alternative to lollypops! These are gems truly! They have a great sour tang with ingredients that are pronounceable. The best part? You can buy these at TJ Maxx for dirt cheap! Would recommend!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
My kids absolutely love these lollipops! When they saw they came in the sour version we had to buy them. They're always good and best part is that they're free of the top 8 allergens!
Tuesday  G.
Escondido, CA
Yes! I bought these for my daughter and they were a hit! She doesn't get them often, but I feel better about giving them to her when she asks. During Potty training these were out best friends!
Liselle S.
I never buy these because I end up eating almost the whole bag since they are so good! I love that these lollipops are vegan and use natural ingredients(no food dyes either, they use veggies and fruits for color). They are really fruity and tart at the same time.
Brittany K.
Travis Afb, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste sooooo good!:) i got these for my son for a treat while trying to potty train. Husband and i ended up eating them all so we had to buy more their so good.
Miriam S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was I. The supermarket about a week ago and I happened to see these. I said let me try it for my kids. Guess what they loved them more then there other candies!! These are amazing!!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
How many of you prefer the regular flavored vs the Sour flavored?
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I'm interesting in buying some of these are a reward for my 4 year-old but am worried that they may be too sour. Any thoughts?
What are these? I've never heard or seen them before. I wonder if they're worth my money to try?
Adelle M.
How are these organic? What are they made of? Do they taste good?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these? They sound amazing.