BY YUMMY EARTH

Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Strawberry Lollipops, 3 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
  • "They're really good kids treats, especially if you're trying to maintain organic foods, yummy earth does some of the best organic sweets ever." in 1 review
  • "They are way better for you than the other ones." in 1 review
  • "So much better for them than regular they are so delicious!" in 1 review
Jazmine G.
San Antonio, TX
My sister bought these for my nephew and I was skeptic that the lollipops would taste weird as I've never had organic candy before and I was wrong! They tasted fruity and sweet just like a regular lollipop and high fived my sister for getting a healthier candy.
Mikey A.
Glendale, CA
I totally love YumEarth lollies, for myself AND my kids! To be honest, they're the best lollipops I've EVER had. They're fruity, not sugary, with a lot of flavor that tastes natural. I'd say it's like comparing jell-o (average lollipop) to fresh fruit (YumEarth). My baby is obsessed with them, so I'm glad they're organic, too.
Kaitlyn C.
These lollipops are absolutely delicious. They're really good kids treats, especially if you're trying to maintain organic foods, yummy earth does some of the best organic sweets ever. If you aren't into artificial fruit flavors or just are really looking for a high quality lollipop, these are also a fabulous choice.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummyearth YumEarth Organic Strawberry Lollipops, 3 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) YumEarth is the #1 Organic Candy Company in the U.S. Shop Our Organic Gluten Free Lollipops, Drops, Gummy Bears, Fruit Snacks, Licorice, Sours and More
Helen R.
We love these lollipops! They're my go-to treat of choice to hand out after a successful portrait session too. It's so great having a chemically clean option, because I can feel good about handing them to my littlest subjects.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Never had organic lollipops before. But these were pretty tasty. I don't know how these are better in nutrition but I don't know if I would want to pay more for these candies compared to the others.
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these for my son! They don't have so much sugar and are super light on taste not to sweet! These are way better than normal pops and are super affordable.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
My mom buys these for the kids all the time at tjmaxx or old country food store. We don't let them have candy a lot, but these are so much healthier I don't mind letting them have them!
Colleen c.
Dupont, PA
My girls love these lollipops and they have NO artifical color/dyes! I would rather have my girls eat all natural fruit extract sweets than the anything artifical
Tammi B.
Schertz, TX
We love these lollipops. They are way better for you than the other ones. We have really tried cutting out processed foods with all the chemicals.
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Where can i purchase these?
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
Do these have preservatives in them?