BY YUMMY EARTH

Yummyearth Organic Fruit Lollipops: Real fruit extracts Certified organic Gluten free No artificial dyes or flavors No corn syrup 22 calories Planet friendly see more...

• Can you taste the difference between regular and organic lollipop...4 Answers
  • Can anyone actually taste the difference from a regular lollipop? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Seia W.
Foodie Expert
I love these lollipops ! They are tasty and healthy, and are good for people of all ages !
Alicia A.
These are the only lollipops I buy my little girl. I actually love the flavors myself. They taste so much better than the traditional lollipops I had growing up. The fact that they are non gmo, organic and made without dyes and instead colored with actual vegetables are the main reason I buy them. I never feel guilty about giving them to her or having one myself. I also buy the gummi bears and candy drops made by this company. They too taste great!
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
These are so so good. Often I stay away from organic/natural candy because the flavored aren't very good (if I'm eating candy anyway, I don't really care about the nutritional value, it's just an occasional treat!). But these are an exception! I have loved these since I was younger and any time I stumble upon them I'll pick up a bag or two!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand. Their products are made with all natural ingredients, and with kids in mind. At about 17 calories a piece, I don't feel guilty having a few of them. The flavors that they come in are fantastic!
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
Foodie Expert
So good! I've been eating these for years. Small enough for when you just need a little pick me up of sugar!
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I love them, kids love them, so so tasty! Good variety and the best of flavors. The colors are pretty too and don't bleed all over your mouth. Great quality!
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! my daughter has never even noticed the difference between these and other candy.
Geraldine D.
Foodie Expert
These lollipops are great ! i love the flavors they come in and only a few calories . Great if you have children
Bri T.
Randolph, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are super tasty! I love all of their products. The fact that this is organic is an added bonus!
Adrianna W.
Dalton, GA
I love all the YummyEarth products . Always tasty . Love how they're easy to pack in diaper bags & purses
Maria F.
Foodie Expert
Can you taste the difference between regular and organic lollipops? Are they sweet?
Karina P.
Can anyone actually taste the difference from a regular lollipop?