Add a Photo

By YUMMYEARTH
Planet Friendly. Gluten-Free and Corn-Free. No Artificial Dyes or Flavors. Now with 8 Award-Winning Flavors. Made with Real Fruit Extracts. USDA Organic. Kosher Parve. All Natural and Delicious. Family Size Bag. Each Pop Only 22 Calories. YummyEarth. Good for Us. Good for Mother Earth. 50+ Individually Wrapped Organic Lollipops. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. The Best Taste on Earth. Yummy Earth was born out of our commitment to feed our children Jonah and Rose a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals pesticides and dyes. Yummy Earth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
Liori G.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY

I had a phase where i would go through a bag within a week. They are very addicting. I love it because it actually tastes like the real fruits. Love the sour and sweet combo. My favorite flavor is pomegranite.
Eva B.
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV

YES THESE! We keep these in the house always because my son is allergic to artificial food dyes and these are dyed naturally!!! Love them and they taste great!! Mango tango is my fave
Eileen C.
Eileen C.

Me encantan estas chupetitas y a mi niña tambien le gustan mucho el precio es bueno y siempre tienes un dulcito en la casa para regalar
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA

I love these! They taste great and are even better knowing that they are made with real fruit extracts and organic ingredients!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, Ny

These pops are great! They have a great flavor with out being loaded with sugar like a lot of other pops! My son loves them
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

Vegan, chemical free and taste great. My kids love them. A great organic option. So glad to have found these.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Hamilton, NJ

Awesome lollipops! Not as much sugar and they're organic! No artificial stuff added
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL

My kids love these and I love keeping them in my diaper bag. I must find this size
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

These are the BEST pop you will ever eat! The flavors are amazing! Not only are they organic with no artificial dyes, they taste great too! I love all the candy they make! Great treat for my 6 year old son
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Jacksonville, FL

Who remembers these lol! 😂 these lollipops been in every doctors office,clinic I love the green,yellow and orange ones!☺️
wendy s.
wendy s.

My daughter loves lollipops ..i don't let her have any very often ..but organic ones sound interesting..has anyone tried these before? better yet have their children tried an liked them?
Jody  S.
Jody S.
Parker City, IN

I have never tried these but would like to see if the kids like them...do they taste as good as regular candy?
Elsa E.
Elsa E.

Does this package have the new peach flavored ones? I love these suckers but am having a hard time find ones with the peach ones.

Join Now