BY YUMMY EARTH

Planet Friendly. Gluten-Free and Corn-Free. No Artificial Dyes or Flavors. Now with 8 Award-Winning Flavors. Made with Real Fruit Extracts. USDA Organic. Kosher Parve. All Natural and Delicious. Family Size Bag. Each Pop Only 22 Calories. YummyEarth. Good for Us. Good for Mother Earth. 50+ Individually Wrapped Organic Lollipops. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. The Best Taste on Earth. Yummy Earth was born out of our commitment to feed our children Jonah and Rose a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals pesticides and dyes. Yummy Earth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These are really good although some flavors are pretty sour but it is organic!" in 1 review
  • "The lollipops are a much better alternative to regular, sugar-filled lollipops." in 1 review
Dawn D.
I have a huge sweet tooth and these lollipops always satisfy my cravings! They're delicious, organic, and have a variety of tasty flavors. I recently bought a 12oz bag from Amazon, but I'm starting to think I should have gotten the 5lb bag... Everyone I've shared these lollipops with loves them, and are addicted!
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
YES THESE! We keep these in the house always because my son is allergic to artificial food dyes and these are dyed naturally!!! Love them and they taste great!! Mango tango is my fave
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
These are the BEST pop you will ever eat! The flavors are amazing! Not only are they organic with no artificial dyes, they taste great too! I love all the candy they make! Great treat for my 6 year old son
Christina D.
Nutley, NJ
The lollipops are a much better alternative to regular, sugar-filled lollipops. The taste isfine and they don't last too long. However, my five-year-old, who hasn't learned to read yet, cannot distinguish one lollipop from another because the colors are too similar.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
I had a phase where i would go through a bag within a week. They are very addicting. I love it because it actually tastes like the real fruits. Love the sour and sweet combo. My favorite flavor is pomegranite.
Marissa A.
S Rockwood, MI
Review for: Assorted Flavors Bag more...
These are awesome and good for you too, so second guessing giving this one to the kids, this here is a winner. Organic, not to big not to small, and not to mention delicious.
Milli R.
I really love these super healthy lollipops. These are the only lollipops I could without the guilt.Plus, these pops are organic and don't include some of the questionable ingredients contain in other lollipop brands.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
My kids beg for these lollipops and request them by brand! I love that they are organic at least and are made in a nut-free facility (my son is allergic to nuts).
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Assorted Flavors Bag more...
Organic Lollipops we're a very big surprise, I tried the red lollipop for the first time. It had a very pleasant tast, not overly sweet I will definitely buy this again.
Caitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these! The flavors are unique but not weird enough that they're off putting. Yum. And I feel good knowing that they're made with organic ingredients.
wendy s.
My daughter loves lollipops ..i don't let her have any very often ..but organic ones sound interesting..has anyone tried these before? better yet have their children tried an liked them?
Jody  S.
Parker City, IN
I have never tried these but would like to see if the kids like them...do they taste as good as regular candy?
Elsa E.
Does this package have the new peach flavored ones? I love these suckers but am having a hard time find ones with the peach ones.