3 colors available

BY YUMMYEARTH

Planet Friendly. Gluten-Free and Corn-Free. No Artificial Dyes or Flavors. Now with 8 Award-Winning Flavors. Made with Real Fruit Extracts. USDA Organic. Kosher Parve. All Natural and Delicious. Family Size Bag. Each Pop Only 22 Calories. YummyEarth. Good for Us. Good for Mother Earth. 50+ Individually Wrapped Organic Lollipops. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. The Best Taste on Earth. Yummy Earth was born out of our commitment to feed our children Jonah and Rose a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals pesticides and dyes. Yummy Earth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are really good although some flavors are pretty sour but it is organic!" in 1 review
  • "The lollipops are a much better alternative to regular, sugar-filled lollipops." in 1 review
Liori G.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
I had a phase where i would go through a bag within a week. They are very addicting. I love it because it actually tastes like the real fruits. Love the sour and sweet combo. My favorite flavor is pomegranite.
Eva B.
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
YES THESE! We keep these in the house always because my son is allergic to artificial food dyes and these are dyed naturally!!! Love them and they taste great!! Mango tango is my fave
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Me encantan estas chupetitas y a mi niña tambien le gustan mucho el precio es bueno y siempre tienes un dulcito en la casa para regalar
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
These pops are great! They have a great flavor with out being loaded with sugar like a lot of other pops! My son loves them
Kim H.
Kim H.
Hamilton, NJ
Awesome lollipops! Not as much sugar and they're organic! No artificial stuff added
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My kids love these and I love keeping them in my diaper bag. I must find this size
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
These are the BEST pop you will ever eat! The flavors are amazing! Not only are they organic with no artificial dyes, they taste great too! I love all the candy they make! Great treat for my 6 year old son
Corinne L.
Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love these! They taste great and are even better knowing that they are made with real fruit extracts and organic ingredients!
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who remembers these lol! 😂 these lollipops been in every doctors office,clinic I love the green,yellow and orange ones!☺️
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
I love candy chocolate I guess u can say any sweets but it wouldn't be bad to have it at least the organic way
wendy s.
wendy s.
My daughter loves lollipops ..i don't let her have any very often ..but organic ones sound interesting..has anyone tried these before? better yet have their children tried an liked them?
Jody  S.
Jody S.
Parker City, IN
I have never tried these but would like to see if the kids like them...do they taste as good as regular candy?
Elsa E.
Elsa E.
Does this package have the new peach flavored ones? I love these suckers but am having a hard time find ones with the peach ones.