BY YUMMY EARTH

As big-time lollipop fans and new dads, we invented YummyEarth to share delicious treats with our kids made only of stuff we would be proud to cook with at home. We proudly handcraft 22 delicious flavors with real fruit extracts and are just as proud of what is in YummyEarth as what is not; in fact, we even use organic black carrots and organic pumpkin for fabulous color in our organic lollipops! Everything YummyEarth makes is certified organic or All Natural, gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and has no chemical colors, artificial flavors, or high fructose corn syrup, just fabulous award winning taste. see more...

Destiny  W.
Theodore, AL
These are DELICIOUS! We give these go my nieces as an alternative to actual Lolipops. They are a good source of vitamin c and they are not filled with refined sugar and food coloring. I def recconend these!
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good... I get these for my autistic niece and for me bc I have a gluten allergy and they organic and gluten free. There lemon drops are the absolute best also!
Ariella B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not such a huge candy fanatic, but if I would eat anything it would be these, not only are these delicious, but they are not bad for you to boot, a win win situation
Sheila b.
APO, AE
These lollies are delicious! They are my favorite flavor. My girls love them as well. I don't have to feel too quilty about these..organic yumminess!
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
These are fantastic! My kids can't have food dyes so we love these! I am glad that there are suckers that don't have extra nonsense in them.
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best little pops for kids! They are great tasting and they come in all amazing flavors! A big plus that they are Organic.
Rebecca S.
Lancaster CA
These are surprisingly pretty good, not very popular or known of where I'm from, but I was very happy with the taste of them
Lee L.
One of the best lollipops out. I like that it uses natural colors instead of artificial colors and flavors. 8$ a pack
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
I don't feel as guilty eating candy when I know it's organic. However the price puts me off buying more frequently
Bionca w.
N Charleston, SC
Had it once it tasted good and its organic so thats a plus but it sorta had an after taste but thats ok đź‘Ś
Lee L.
How many can you eat a day ?