Yummy Earth Organic Pomegranate Puc Drops uploaded by Hope C.

BY YUMMY EARTH

Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Pomegranate Pucker Description: , USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Real Fruit Extracts, No Artificial Dyes or Flavors, Pomegranate Pucker YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our babies, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes, YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours, YummyEarth, Good for us, Good for mother earth, Gluten Free Certified Organic, 100% Vegan, No Artificial Dyes, GMO free, 100% Natural Flavors, Nut free, Real Fruit Extracts, Soy free, No Corn Syrup, Wheat free, Casein free, Dairy free, Peanut free, No MSG Each Drop only 14 calories! Individually Wrapped Organic Candy Drops Free Of Chemicals, pesticides, artificial dyes, gluten, MSG, GMOs, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, casein, corn syrup, wheat, dairy, Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, ) Ingredients: Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Pomegranate Pucker Directions, Unwrap and Enjoy, Supplement Facts, Serving Size: 17 g (Approx, 5 Drops), Servings Per Container: 5 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories70 Calories from Fat0 Total Fat0 g0% Saturated Fat0 g* Trans Fat0 g0% Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium0 mg0% Total Carbohydrate17 g6% Dietary Fiber0 g* Sugars17 g* Protein0 g* Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium0% Iron0% *Daily value not established, Other Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice, organic rice syrup, non-GMO, citric acid (from beet sugar - not corn), natural flavors, may co see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carolyn B.
I keep these stashed all around me-this product rocks! I order the pomegranate usually, but also love every candy variety of YUM Earth products. They taste true to the flavor name, purely wonderful! I always offer them to others and they love them too! I usually order a case of YUM Earth candy from Amazon to get the best price-and to ensure I don't run out for a while! Highly recommended!
Leanna W.
Warren, NJ
Love, love, love! I have such a sweet tooth, but I don't feel badly about having these on hand. They are all natural and gluten-free, and come in a great variety of flavors. Far better to have these to pop in my mouth or give to my son, then to give in to the temptation at the checkout line.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a fourth grade teacher and I like to buy these as simple treats for my reward jar. They are great full fruit flavored candy and the kids love them. I feel good about them being organic and my own children beg for them whenever we shop at sprouts.
Taylor  J.
Tallahassee, FL
These are wonderful! I used to be a nanny and I would keep them in my purse as treats for the kids. They loved them and I absolutely love them too! Any time I need something sweet I reach for one. It's just enough to curb the sweet tooth and it's organic! Great flavors too
Elaine D.
Love, love, love these organic candies! They taste good and have good ingredients in them so I don't have to worry too much about giving them to my family. I also like some of the other flavors available though I wish there were more.
Brittney Y.
Barboursville, VA
These are a great treat for the kids when you don't want them to have a to artificial treat. All natural fruit flavor no added color and organic. It's a great idea and they are yummy too!
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom first introduced these to my kids and they loved them. Then my husband who is a candy eater fell in love with them. Makes me feel better that they are organic and good.
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Pomegranate Pucker more...
If i allow my kids to have some kind of candy this was my go to route but i don't like that they have natural flavors listed and aren't part of the non gmo project :(
Adrian A.
Chesapeake, VA
These are sooooooo good!!! my kids love them! i love them because they aren't loaded with high fructose corn syrup. a few years ago, they were hard to find, but lately ive seen them at target. we go through about a bag a month!!
Melissa A.
Milan, MI
These candies have become a staple in my house. Unlike other brands where the flavor is best described by their color, Yummy Earth candies taste like the flavor listed. They do not use high fructose corn syrup either.
Lexi S.
What is your favorite flavor??
jessica a.
Utica, MI
Can you buy a bag of just sour apple pops?
jessica a.
Utica, MI
Can you buy a bag of just sour apple pops?