Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops uploaded by Natalie M.
2 colors available

BY YUMMY EARTH

YumEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our families a diet rich delicious healthful foods that are free of chemicals. YumEarth tastes much better because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly ingredients grown on sustainable family farms to sweeten our lives and yours. YumEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. Certified OrganicNo High Fructose Corn SyrupReal Fruit Extracts100% Natural Flavors see more...

Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
My daughter LOVES these, and because they use real fruit/veg for flavor AND color I don't feel as bad about giving them to her. It can be hard to find treats without High Fructose Corn Syrup but YUM Earth is able to do it! it is also nice because they have a full serving of vitamin C
Package is nice, it has a zip open top so you can re-seal it and don't have to worry about a mess of lolipops in your cabinet.
also a lot of their products are made in nut/peanut free factories so you don't have to worry about cross contamination (but ALWAYS read the package)
Jeramar R.
Jeramar R.
Love these lollipops and my niece and nephew love them too! Nice and sweet with natural flavors and no artificial coloring! I buy them at marshalls so they are not that expensive would buy again! RECOMMENDED
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
These have a very good flavor. I love the organic ingredients and they are perfect for a mid day snack. My daughter absouly loves these, we really love all Yummy earth products.
Claire P.
I love these lollipops! First of all, they're organic.. What's not to love about that? Second, the flavors are unique from other brands. Flavors adults enjoy as well as kids -- in fact, my mom loves these as well! And she usually doesn't love hard candy!
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I bought these lollipops in a Marshall's when I was waiting on line. I like candy, and I love organic candy and these lollipops were just right. Nicely sweetened and very enjoyable. Plus they're organic. That's the best.
nicole o.
nicole o.
Royersford, PA
These lollipops taste great! You can give them to kids and not feel guilty because they're made with organic fruit juice. You can find them at TJ Maxx at a discounted price. Delicious sweet treat!
Kanisha H.
Kanisha H.
I might fight someone for the last Lolipop. That's how much I like these candies! I don't do artificial colors, so sometimes it's hard to satisfy my sweet tooth, but these hit the spot every time!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Joppa, MD
These are my life! I keep them in the pantry for when I give in to those sweet cravings. They taste amazing, and the kids in my family love them!!!
Ashley f.
Ashley f.
Des Moines, IA
Absolutely love this brand!! I have also used the pregnancy pops for morning sickness! We usually purchase these when shopping at Marshall's!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Manassas, VA
I love these, they actually taste like something and not just sugar and citric acid. The flavors are fun too. Mango is really good
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Where can I find these?
Claire P.
Which lollipop is your favorite flavor?
elizah k.