BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Anna W.
Anna W.
These are amazing ! My sister and I love these when we go on roadtrips or even to the movies. Its organic which is always a plus.
evgenija c.
evgenija c.
I tried them but i didn't like them very much but it is good that they are organic so it is fine to taste them after all
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i love butterscotch and theses look so nice and low in calories and fat bonus just makes me want to buy some now mouth is all watery lol i will def be treating my self and getting these...
Ava S.
Ava S.
Burnaby, British Columbia
These taste really great! Plus they're organic,which is always better. I like that they're individually wrapped so you can just throw a couple in your purse for on the go
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Manchester, Manchester
Amazing, so tasty and all natural so I don't feel guilty after all-out munchung session. Definitely a staple candy to have in the house.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
valerie b.
valerie b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?
Angelika S.
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?