BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Carmine C.
Carmine C.
Parkland, FL
We sell these products in the store I work (Tunie's) and my staff and the customers can't get enough of them. They are all natural and their fruit flavors are spot on! Glad to see some "healthy" candy out there for people to choose.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
These are pretty good, and have no artificial sweeteners out, which is a big plus. They taste really good, are organic, and you'd never notice the difference in taste between them and a famous brand.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Love this brand and all these candies! they are low in calories and fat and carbs but soo yummy!
will defenitly repurchase!
Tammi B.
Tammi B.
Schertz, TX
I love butterscotch. I have not tried these though. I am going to have to look for them. I am sure they are just as delicious as the rest of the flavors.
Valli G.
Valli G.
Absolutely love butterscotch! It the best candy! My mama always has it in her purse where ever she goes lol
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Yummy Earth Hopscotch Butterscotch Drops are awesome. They taste so good and always satisfy my sweet tooth!
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
Butter scotch is one of my favorites candy flavor. it lasts long. its great to savor. i suggest anyone to try these yummy treats
Naoual O.
Naoual O.
Mechelen
Environmentalist Expert
hey so i saw it in the shop the other day i kinda wanted to buy it so i did.
And honeslty it is pretty good.
My man is also vegan and he liked it to.
an di like cooking and i loved too work with this organic hopscotch
rikki l.
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia
These candy drops are really tasty, but I really like the fruit flavored ones more! They don't hurt your teeth like other hard candy does!
Marta C.
Marta C.
Yummy Earth 0156356 Organic Hopscotch Butterscotch Drops - 13 oz
IT IS REALLY YUMMY FOR ADULTS AND KIDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
valerie b.
valerie b.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?
Angelika S.
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?