BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Valli G.
Absolutely love butterscotch! It the best candy! My mama always has it in her purse where ever she goes lol
Jasey  F.
Great organic snack, and yummy! Perfect for kids! You will not be disappointed in this product. Perfect sweet taste.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these but they are a little expensive... they are so good though!!!!!!!
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
Butterscotch is my favorite! Always satisfys my sweet tooth!!! A for Yummy earth!
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I love butterscotch candies but I'm not a big fan of highly chemical laden products. This brand is a great alternative, they taste even better than the chemical laden brands.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are really delicious to have when I need a little something to keep me occupied while I work. They are so delicious.
Meghan W.
Cape coral, FL
These are pretty good, and have no artificial sweeteners out, which is a big plus. They taste really good, are organic, and you'd never notice the difference in taste between them and a famous brand.
Naoual O.
Mechelen
hey so i saw it in the shop the other day i kinda wanted to buy it so i did.
And honeslty it is pretty good.
My man is also vegan and he liked it to.
an di like cooking and i loved too work with this organic hopscotch
sarah s.
GILLINGHAM, Kent
Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i love butterscotch and theses look so nice and low in calories and fat bonus just makes me want to buy some now mouth is all watery lol i will def be treating my self and getting these...
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia
These candy drops are really tasty, but I really like the fruit flavored ones more! They don't hurt your teeth like other hard candy does!
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
Phoebe b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?