BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Adriana  C.
San Antonio , TX
Yummy earth products are amazing, i don't personally like this flavor but if you like butterscotch candies you should try it.
Amanda C.
Love this brand and all these candies! they are low in calories and fat and carbs but soo yummy!
will defenitly repurchase!
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are really delicious to have when I need a little something to keep me occupied while I work. They are so delicious.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Butterscotch is one of my favorite flavors of hard candies - this brand makes it fun to eat since it's all natural/organic.
Jasey  F.
Great organic snack, and yummy! Perfect for kids! You will not be disappointed in this product. Perfect sweet taste.
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
SO sweet I'm addicted! such a yummy treat and its all natural so it gives a but more of peace of mind too! haha! :-)
Elizabeth S.
Marietta, GA
Haven't tried the butterscotch drops but my kids like the lolly pips and I feel good about feeding them to my boys.
Natasha L.
I find these tasty but I do not think that these will appeal to everyones taste buds. I would say give it a try.
Valli G.
Absolutely love butterscotch! It the best candy! My mama always has it in her purse where ever she goes lol
Melony L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste great. I don't think they are overpriced at all. Great when you want something a little sweet...
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
Phoebe b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?