BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
monicque W.
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
These are okay if your not into organic snacks then you mite not like it but give it a try you never know you mite just like it
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Boise, ID
I recommend this brand to anyone looking to cut out killer artificial sweeteners out of their families diet! We switched to organic, natural sweeteners and I've noticed a difference in everyone's mood and attention span! Such a great choice for our family!! Indulge in sweetness without the risk of artificial sugars!
Michele A.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I love butterscotch candies but I'm not a big fan of highly chemical laden products. This brand is a great alternative, they taste even better than the chemical laden brands.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
College Station, TX
I am a butterscotch fan and I have been enjoying these a lot recently! I love this company and the fact that the snack is all natural makes me feel less guilty when I eat the whole bag lol.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Butterscotch is one of my favorite flavors of hard candies - this brand makes it fun to eat since it's all natural/organic.
Justin C.
Justin C.
Environmentalist Expert
I really like these. These are cheap considering the amount you get for $7.00. I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go... When my mouth needs some sweetness
Melony L.
Melony L.
These taste great. I don't think they are overpriced at all. Great when you want something a little sweet...
Emily D.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
These taste amazing. They are organic which is always a plus. And also gluten free which is a new trend
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
I haven't heard very many good things about this brand of candy. Between the off tastes to the gastro issues that followed. Maybe it was a fluke but I can say this isn't a brand I'll buy again.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
I find these tasty but I do not think that these will appeal to everyones taste buds. I would say give it a try.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
valerie b.
valerie b.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?
Angelika S.
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?