BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Adriana  C.
San Antonio , TX
Yummy earth products are amazing, i don't personally like this flavor but if you like butterscotch candies you should try it.
Kristina L.
Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Gluten Free Hopscotch Butterscotch Multi-Pack is my favorite organic candy! They taste so good and always satisfy my sweet tooth!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these but they are a little expensive... they are so good though!!!!!!!
Justin C.
I really like these. These are cheap considering the amount you get for $7.00. I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go... When my mouth needs some sweetness
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
If your a butterscotch lover this candy is definitely for you! There so delicious! I always keep a few in my purse for the gotta have some sweetness moments! My grandma is also a huge fan she always keeps a dish of them on the coffee table!
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
SO sweet I'm addicted! such a yummy treat and its all natural so it gives a but more of peace of mind too! haha! :-)
Melony L.
These taste great. I don't think they are overpriced at all. Great when you want something a little sweet...
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
These are okay if your not into organic snacks then you mite not like it but give it a try you never know you mite just like it
Carmine C.
Parkland, FL
We sell these products in the store I work (Tunie's) and my staff and the customers can't get enough of them. They are all natural and their fruit flavors are spot on! Glad to see some "healthy" candy out there for people to choose.
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
These are really delicious to have when I need a little something to keep me occupied while I work. They are so delicious.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
Phoebe b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?