BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Carmine C.
Parkland, FL
We sell these products in the store I work (Tunie's) and my staff and the customers can't get enough of them. They are all natural and their fruit flavors are spot on! Glad to see some "healthy" candy out there for people to choose.
Sarah F.
College Station, TX
I am a butterscotch fan and I have been enjoying these a lot recently! I love this company and the fact that the snack is all natural makes me feel less guilty when I eat the whole bag lol.
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
If your a butterscotch lover this candy is definitely for you! There so delicious! I always keep a few in my purse for the gotta have some sweetness moments! My grandma is also a huge fan she always keeps a dish of them on the coffee table!
Kristina L.
Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Gluten Free Hopscotch Butterscotch Multi-Pack is my favorite organic candy! They taste so good and always satisfy my sweet tooth!
Justin C.
I really like these. These are cheap considering the amount you get for $7.00. I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go... When my mouth needs some sweetness
Tammi B.
Schertz, TX
I love butterscotch. I have not tried these though. I am going to have to look for them. I am sure they are just as delicious as the rest of the flavors.
Leslie W.
Fredonia, NY
Yummy organic candy. When my kids are wanting a treat, I always look to yummy earth. The gummy bears and vitamin c pops are their favorites.
Rosana  V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these!! Butterscotch is my favorite flavor. I can never get enough of this candy. Although idk if I could eat the whole bag. Lol
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
Butter scotch is one of my favorites candy flavor. it lasts long. its great to savor. i suggest anyone to try these yummy treats
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
These are okay if your not into organic snacks then you mite not like it but give it a try you never know you mite just like it
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
Phoebe b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?