BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
rebekah b.
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
If your a butterscotch lover this candy is definitely for you! There so delicious! I always keep a few in my purse for the gotta have some sweetness moments! My grandma is also a huge fan she always keeps a dish of them on the coffee table!
Adriana  C.
Adriana C.
San Antonio , TX
Yummy earth products are amazing, i don't personally like this flavor but if you like butterscotch candies you should try it.
Michele A.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I love butterscotch candies but I'm not a big fan of highly chemical laden products. This brand is a great alternative, they taste even better than the chemical laden brands.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
College Station, TX
I am a butterscotch fan and I have been enjoying these a lot recently! I love this company and the fact that the snack is all natural makes me feel less guilty when I eat the whole bag lol.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Boise, ID
I recommend this brand to anyone looking to cut out killer artificial sweeteners out of their families diet! We switched to organic, natural sweeteners and I've noticed a difference in everyone's mood and attention span! Such a great choice for our family!! Indulge in sweetness without the risk of artificial sugars!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like these but they are a little expensive... they are so good though!!!!!!!
monicque W.
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
These are okay if your not into organic snacks then you mite not like it but give it a try you never know you mite just like it
kiaya j.
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
Butterscotch is my favorite! Always satisfys my sweet tooth!!! A for Yummy earth!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Gluten Free Hopscotch Butterscotch Multi-Pack is my favorite organic candy! They taste so good and always satisfy my sweet tooth!
Rosana  V.
Rosana V.
I love these!! Butterscotch is my favorite flavor. I can never get enough of this candy. Although idk if I could eat the whole bag. Lol
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
Phoebe b.
Phoebe b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?
Angelika S.
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?