BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?1 Answers
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Roxboro, NC
Our family loves Yummy Earth candies-- and the butterscotch is so good--- we are a natural family and this is one of the few candies we allow. We also love to give out the lollipops at Halloween--- the flavors are awesome, taste like real food and not faked flavors-- I like knowing the treat I am allowing is organic and safer.
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Truly YUMMY. Shared with friends and one said she had not had a tasty hard candy in a long time and that it was delicious. Very tough to find healthy snacks especially with lots of allergies or health concerns. ORGANIC & VEGAN. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Environmentalist Expert
I have to be careful when I open this bag and only give myself a few at a time or i will end up eating the whole bag! The butter scotch flavor of these is just amazing. Creamy smooth and it's just right spot when you want something sweet.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
I'm personally not the healthiest eater so I'm not too familiar w/ a lot of the foods but I would love trying these. I'm a sweeth toothe already but these look like they are really good!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Environmentalist Expert
Yummy Earth Organic Hopscotch Butterscotch Drops YumEarth is the #1 Organic Candy Company in the U.S. Shop Our Organic Gluten Free Lollipops, Drops, Gummy Bears, Fruit Snacks, Licorice, Sours and More
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely love these #yummyearthorganics Hopscotch Butterscotch Candy drops! I keep a bag in the car for a quick little piece of sweetness. My kids love these too! If you're used to buying #yummyearthorganic products than you're used to paying $8-$10 and they certainly are worth every single penny!
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
bloomington, in
LOVE all YummyEarth products - they are so tasty and also make you feel a little bit better about eating them since they are organic. The butterscotch candies have great flavor and are pretty long lasting as far as a hard candy goes.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Fredonia, NY
Yummy organic candy. When my kids are wanting a treat, I always look to yummy earth. The gummy bears and vitamin c pops are their favorites.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Marietta, GA
Haven't tried the butterscotch drops but my kids like the lolly pips and I feel good about feeding them to my boys.
Jasey  F.
Jasey F.
Great organic snack, and yummy! Perfect for kids! You will not be disappointed in this product. Perfect sweet taste.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
valerie b.
valerie b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?
Angelika S.
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?