BY YUMMY EARTH

YummyEarth tastes so much better than chemical candy because we flood YummyEarth lollipops and drops with a special blend of natural fruit extracts for outrageous mouthwatering flavor. Each flavor is handcrafted and taste tested by Jonah Rose Rob and Sergio. We use ingredients like purple carrots and red cabbage to simulate the blush of a berry or the pink flesh of a watermelon instead of chemical color dyes. We also leave out all the other yucky chemicals pesticides and artificial flavors found in regular chemical candy to really let the Yummy Earth flavor shine. Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Tapioca Syrup Non GMO Citric Acid Organic and Natural Flavors (Watermelon Pomegranate Orange Oils Lemon Oils Raspberry) Organic and Natural Colors Red Cabbage Purple Carrots. Certified Organic Kof-K Kosher Parve Gluten Free 100% Natural Colors No chemical dyes Real Fruit Extracts 100% Natural Flavors GMO-free Vegan Wheat-free Egg-free Casein-free Dairy-free Nut-free Soy-free. see more...

• Are these good and worth buying?1 Answers
  • Is this soft or hard candy? 3 Answers
  • Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them ...1 Answers
  • "I have really enjoyed these and I will eat these on the go..." in 1 review
Elizabeth D.
Roxboro, NC
Our family loves Yummy Earth candies-- and the butterscotch is so good--- we are a natural family and this is one of the few candies we allow. We also love to give out the lollipops at Halloween--- the flavors are awesome, taste like real food and not faked flavors-- I like knowing the treat I am allowing is organic and safer.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely love these #yummyearthorganics Hopscotch Butterscotch Candy drops! I keep a bag in the car for a quick little piece of sweetness. My kids love these too! If you're used to buying #yummyearthorganic products than you're used to paying $8-$10 and they certainly are worth every single penny!
Kimberly S.
Winston , OR
I have to be careful when I open this bag and only give myself a few at a time or i will end up eating the whole bag! The butter scotch flavor of these is just amazing. Creamy smooth and it's just right spot when you want something sweet.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Truly YUMMY. Shared with friends and one said she had not had a tasty hard candy in a long time and that it was delicious. Very tough to find healthy snacks especially with lots of allergies or health concerns. ORGANIC & VEGAN. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Zoe K.
Boise, ID
I recommend this brand to anyone looking to cut out killer artificial sweeteners out of their families diet! We switched to organic, natural sweeteners and I've noticed a difference in everyone's mood and attention span! Such a great choice for our family!! Indulge in sweetness without the risk of artificial sugars!
Betsy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE all YummyEarth products - they are so tasty and also make you feel a little bit better about eating them since they are organic. The butterscotch candies have great flavor and are pretty long lasting as far as a hard candy goes.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty good, and have no artificial sweeteners out, which is a big plus. They taste really good, are organic, and you'd never notice the difference in taste between them and a famous brand.
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I haven't heard very many good things about this brand of candy. Between the off tastes to the gastro issues that followed. Maybe it was a fluke but I can say this isn't a brand I'll buy again.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
I'm personally not the healthiest eater so I'm not too familiar w/ a lot of the foods but I would love trying these. I'm a sweeth toothe already but these look like they are really good!
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I love butterscotch candies but I'm not a big fan of highly chemical laden products. This brand is a great alternative, they taste even better than the chemical laden brands.
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
Is this soft or hard candy?
Phoebe b.
Oh these look delicious. Where can I fine these?
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Where can i find these? is there any way i can find them online?
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Are these good and worth buying?