BY YUMMY EARTH

As big-time lollipop fans and new dads, we invented YummyEarth to share delicious treats with our kids made only of stuff we would be proud to cook with at home. We proudly handcraft 22 delicious flavors with real fruit extracts and are just as proud of what is in YummyEarth as what is not; in fact, we even use organic black carrots and organic pumpkin for fabulous color in our organic lollipops! Everything YummyEarth makes is certified organic or All Natural, gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and has no chemical colors, artificial flavors, or high fructose corn syrup, just fabulous award winning taste. see more...

Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
The flavor of these gummies are excellent my only complaint with them is they were kind of hard and chewy so my young daughter had a hard time chewing these up so not ideal for younger kids. I've only tried these once thoughso it could've been a bad batch but that was my experience with them
April S.
Long Beach, CA
These are tasty and I feel better giving an organic healthy version of a gummy bear to my grandson. Full of flavor, great texture, just like the other popular gummy bears on the market only better for you.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
I love gummy bears so this looks like a really good product. I like that they are organic.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
These are absolutely delicious! I'm a huge fan of the fact that they are Organic and natural! I always keep some of these around for snacking!
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by how these taste because I was not expecting much from seeing how it is organic. Just by tasting it, you can't really even tell the difference.
Lisa R.
I LOVE gummy bears! I'm sure if love these as well! Organic!?! Yes please! Candy without the guilt..I'm all about it
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
These are great to give kids as a snack they are organic they are perfect for a child they are always wanting junk this is perfect because it tastes great
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
These taste like normal gummy beats except not as sweet. The texture is a little chewier compared to regular gummy bears as well. They are a little pricey, but your local grocery should run a sale on them, so you can get them at a decent price. The are a good organic candy option.
Lori R.
I am a huge fan of eating all organic and having a somewhat healthy candy I don't feel bad about eating. the flavor tastes like regular gummy bears from a non-organic company
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these flavors! They have pomegranate pucker, sour apple tart, mango tango my fav, and perfectly peach. They have a fizzy taste.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
Organic Gummy bears. I;ve never heard of this before? Are they sweet and what makes them organic? what products are used that make them different
Andrea Q.
Looking for a healthy alternative that taste yummy for my two littles... How would you say your kids compare the taste of these to the artificial flavored ones?
Victoria F.