BY YUMMY EARTH

As big-time lollipop fans and new dads, we invented YummyEarth to share delicious treats with our kids made only of stuff we would be proud to cook with at home. We proudly handcraft 22 delicious flavors with real fruit extracts and are just as proud of what is in YummyEarth as what is not; in fact, we even use organic black carrots and organic pumpkin for fabulous color in our organic lollipops! Everything YummyEarth makes is certified organic or All Natural, gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and has no chemical colors, artificial flavors, or high fructose corn syrup, just fabulous award winning taste. see more...

Lisa R.
I LOVE gummy bears! I'm sure if love these as well! Organic!?! Yes please! Candy without the guilt..I'm all about it
Mel L.
We don't do candi often. These are the best choice. They are organic and high quality ingredients. No corn syrup!!!
Jessica M.
Everything by YUMMY earth is so good, i love how they have so much vitamins and stuff that is good for you.
carrie r.
I love to eat gummy candies I love gummy bears and gummy worms I never tried organic gummy bears sounds good
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can really taste the difference with these organic gummies compared to other brands. Super yummy and soft
McKenna D.
Not chewey or sticky and are the perfect texture. perfect for health nuts. they come in the best flavors
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
Delicious and not too sweet. The gummies aren't hard and sticky which makes it that much more enjoyable.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mm, really good bears, not too sweet, but very great that they are organic. i love everything organic
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
I love gummy bears so this looks like a really good product. I like that they are organic.
alondra a.
mexico
Gran sabor, buenos ingredientes, pero su desventaja es que no es lo suficientemente cerca de gomoso. No soy un fan de gomitas duros. Se sienten rancio y nada es más decepcionante luego tener que trabajar realmente en la masticación gomitas sabor rancio. Si eso se fijó que obtendría la máxima puntuación de mí porque todo lo demás me encanta, sobre todo el ángulo orgánico con extractos de fruta real
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
Organic Gummy bears. I;ve never heard of this before? Are they sweet and what makes them organic? what products are used that make them different
Andrea Q.
Looking for a healthy alternative that taste yummy for my two littles... How would you say your kids compare the taste of these to the artificial flavored ones?
Victoria F.