BY YUMMY EARTH

As big-time lollipop fans and new dads, we invented YummyEarth to share delicious treats with our kids made only of stuff we would be proud to cook with at home. We proudly handcraft 22 delicious flavors with real fruit extracts and are just as proud of what is in YummyEarth as what is not; in fact, we even use organic black carrots and organic pumpkin for fabulous color in our organic lollipops! Everything YummyEarth makes is certified organic or All Natural, gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and has no chemical colors, artificial flavors, or high fructose corn syrup, just fabulous award winning taste. see more...

Jessica D.
Grain valley, MO
These taste like normal gummy beats except not as sweet. The texture is a little chewier compared to regular gummy bears as well. They are a little pricey, but your local grocery should run a sale on them, so you can get them at a decent price. The are a good organic candy option.
Lori R.
I am a huge fan of eating all organic and having a somewhat healthy candy I don't feel bad about eating. the flavor tastes like regular gummy bears from a non-organic company
Mel L.
We don't do candi often. These are the best choice. They are organic and high quality ingredients. No corn syrup!!!
Ana T.
Would love to try it and of course this one I would defenetly give to my babygirl in fact I don't usually give her a lot of candies but this organic one I wont think it twice.
Jennifer R.
Love organic food. Why not organic gummy bears! Yes they may have a different taste but their is nothing wrong with them!
Taylor M.
Green bay wi
They are alright, i mean there wasn't that much flavor, I honestly think regular gummy bears are way better, they just make me feel healthy which is good, but they don't taste like much!
Erica H.
Austin, TX
Everything by Yummy Earth is FANTASTIC. Try their vitamin C lollipops, too. They taste great AND they're much better for you than regular candy.
Jessica M.
Everything by YUMMY earth is so good, i love how they have so much vitamins and stuff that is good for you.
Danielle Z.
I personally think the regular gummy bears taste better. There is nothing really to these, except for the fact that they are organic.
Lisa R.
I LOVE gummy bears! I'm sure if love these as well! Organic!?! Yes please! Candy without the guilt..I'm all about it
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
Organic Gummy bears. I;ve never heard of this before? Are they sweet and what makes them organic? what products are used that make them different
Andrea Q.
Looking for a healthy alternative that taste yummy for my two littles... How would you say your kids compare the taste of these to the artificial flavored ones?
Victoria F.