Add a Photo

By YUMMY EARTH
As big-time lollipop fans and new dads, we invented YummyEarth to share delicious treats with our kids made only of stuff we would be proud to cook with at home. We proudly handcraft 22 delicious flavors with real fruit extracts and are just as proud of what is in YummyEarth as what is not; in fact, we even use organic black carrots and organic pumpkin for fabulous color in our organic lollipops! Everything YummyEarth makes is certified organic or All Natural, gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and has no chemical colors, artificial flavors, or high fructose corn syrup, just fabulous award winning taste.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
If you want to give kids a better choice for candy then Yummy Earth is perfect. they use fruit/veg to color and flavor their products so you can feel better about what you feed your kids (or yourself)
also there are lots of flavors (over 20!)
they are a little more hard/chewy then your typical gummy bear but they are still really good.
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
Love this brand! My daughter is allergic to artificial food coloring and there are very few brands out there that don't use it. These aren't as gummy as conventional brands, I suppose it has something to do with the better ingredients. But they are a great replacement when you can't eat the conventional brands.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
These taste like normal gummy beats except not as sweet. The texture is a little chewier compared to regular gummy bears as well. They are a little pricey, but your local grocery should run a sale on them, so you can get them at a decent price. The are a good organic candy option.
Lori R.
Lori R.
I am a huge fan of eating all organic and having a somewhat healthy candy I don't feel bad about eating. the flavor tastes like regular gummy bears from a non-organic company
Mel L.
Mel L.
We don't do candi often. These are the best choice. They are organic and high quality ingredients. No corn syrup!!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Taste great and I feel so much better eating these ones than the regular gummy bears. The flavors are natural and fresh and the ingredients are all readable!
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
Dec. 30, 2015, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Snack
These are great to give kids as a snack they are organic they are perfect for a child they are always wanting junk this is perfect because it tastes great
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
The flavor of these gummies are excellent my only complaint with them is they were kind of hard and chewy so my young daughter had a hard time chewing these up so not ideal for younger kids. I've only tried these once thoughso it could've been a bad batch but that was my experience with them
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love these flavors! They have pomegranate pucker, sour apple tart, mango tango my fav, and perfectly peach. They have a fizzy taste.
Sue M.
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by how these taste because I was not expecting much from seeing how it is organic. Just by tasting it, you can't really even tell the difference.
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
Organic Gummy bears. I;ve never heard of this before? Are they sweet and what makes them organic? what products are used that make them different
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Looking for a healthy alternative that taste yummy for my two littles... How would you say your kids compare the taste of these to the artificial flavored ones?