BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly Certified USDA Organic 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Now With 8 Award-Winning Flavors: Blood Orange Cocktail Too Berry Blueberry Pomegranate Pucker Strawberry Smash Lucky Lime Tickled Pink Grapefruit Very Very Cherry YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Fatime D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this bag and the idea of it, having candy which is also Vitamin C. I like all the flavors, however Pink Grapefruit is my favorite.
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
These are my kids and my favorite hard candies they're absolutely delicious, packed with vitamin c, and organic