BY YUMMY EARTH

Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wow! I had no idea they made these in one flavor packages. I can only get them in a mixed pack. My family really likes these. I feel better about my kids getting this as a treat rather then pure sugar candy.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake, WA
Absolutely love this brand of organic lollipops. The lemons are very good and they have a ton of other flavors. Great for the kiddos. Natural sugar.
Kayla M.
Linden, NC
I have tried a lot of the flavors, and each one is super tasty. My younger siblings along with myself absolutely LOVE these.
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
Definitely a love! healthy is always the best way to go and I love that I can have my sweet tooth at the same time
Nia N.
Organic food is delicious and healthy I love the great taste of these lollipop s great treat!!!!!
Dara R.
These are super yummy and they're better options than lollipops you'll find in the grocery store.
Victoria S.
MILPITAS, CA
These are delicious! My family enjoys all the flavors of Yummy Earth Lollipops!
Nia M.
California
I had a vegan classmate in college. She brought these one day. They're so good! I would eat these again.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many flavors are there?