BY YUMMY EARTH

Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Wild Peppermint Description: Artisanal Candy Organic and Hand Crafted with Natural Fruit Extracts USDA Organic Each famous YummyEarth flavor is passionately hand-crafted from real fruit or root extracts, not artificial sources. It's sweetened only with organic sugar and no corn syrup. Flavor is YummyEarth's passion and their Artisanal Candy is their playground. Enjoy Wild Peppermint! Free Of Gluten, nuts, corn syrup. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Wild Peppermint Directions Unwrap and enjoy! Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 5 Drops (17 g) Servings Per Container: About 11 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 70 Fat Calories 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 17 g 6% Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 17 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% Other Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice, organic tapioca syrup and/or organic rice syrup, citric acid (from beet sugar), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic pumpkin, organic apple. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Kosher see more...

Kelsey F.
Amherst, VA
I have never tried this product. I'm not even sure of what it is exactly. Could somebody help me figure out how to do different things on this site please and thank you!!
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
I have not had the chance to try these yet! But I'm excited to give it a try. I have been looking for more organic foods to try.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
For people that loves organic food this is the best... Very tasty and refreshing. If you are craving chocolate its a good option.
Eileen h.
Ordered the six pack and gave one to each of my friends and they all loved these I need to get more so I can try them myself
Amanda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wanna try it out. I am looking for more natural food . And I think it is a good option. I am excited to try.
Alee L.
Really refreshing ans tasty! It is a must try if you love peppermint and anything organic.
Dusti W.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They don't make a better candy this is my go to all the time! The taste of heaven!
Reanna R.
Windsor
Great gift,.............totally buying again affordable.... will be gifting more in the future thats foreshore
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?