BY YUMMY EARTH

• How well do you like this product? 2 Answers
  • Organic candy? I would love to know how they are made2 Answers
Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Gluten Free Strawberry Smash
  • "These are really good and nice for a snack as an alternative to chips or something else bad for you." in 2 reviews
Linda S.
Canoga Park, CA
I never thought it be possible to find good organic lollipop but i came across these right before i went into labor and had my daughter. It worked so well to pacify me
Fiona H.
Humble, TX
Looks delicious and it's gluten free so it's healthier than most suckers and it won't make you gain a billion pounds , would definitely buy this again and share it with friends too . Hope they like it as much as I do ! might sound weird at first but give it a try !
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
These are yummy, as the name suggests. But there is a common misconception that organic=healthy, so people end up eating more of them, thinking that they are making a good choice. The truth is, our bodies process organic cane sugar just the same as they process high fructose corn syrup. Excess sugar ends up stored as fat in our bodies, regardless of where it comes from. These candies contain no nutrients and are empty calories.
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
I absolutely love Yum Earth Brand! They are the best alternative for tradition candy made with artificial colors or flavors. Everything in Yum Earth is natural so I never need to worry about my daughter having this treat! The flavors are the best true flavors you can find! The price is also great for being an organic product! I completely recommend this product!
Stephanie M.
Hudson, OH
Love these for my kids! no artificial colors or flavors, and organic. my kids get these when we fly somewhere for ear pressure, and also as treats every now and then. I buy these on amazon, and these are available at local healthy grocery stores, as well!
Render L.
Yummy Earth Organic Candy is just that - Yummy! These are perfect for the after meal sweet tooth or to curb hunger between meals. They are sweet and are one of my favorite hard candies. The Yummy Earth Lollipops are also awesome! Highly recommend.
Melodie L.
Lancaster, CA
OMG I love these so much! Always keep a few of these in my purse for snacking. The Yum Earth brand is great beacause they have all natrual ingredients and great taste (which can sometimes be a hard combo to find)
Samantha J.
I love these lollipops, they are addicting! I have one and crave more. They are sweet and tangy, and so full of flavor. I especially love that they are natural. Makes me feel better about eating 4 in a row!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have a bowl of these on my desk people love them ! I had one lady take the name downa nd fill up on a couple handfuls I also love to send one with cards and to pop in my mouth from time to time
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
My children love yummy earth candies! It's something I can feel okay about allowing them have them every once in a while because they are organic and gluten free!
Iramaru M.
Medley, FL
Organic candy? I would love to know how they are made
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?