BY YUMMY EARTH

• How well do you like this product? 2 Answers
  • Organic candy? I would love to know how they are made2 Answers
Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Gluten Free Strawberry Smash
  • "These are really good and nice for a snack as an alternative to chips or something else bad for you." in 2 reviews
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
These are yummy, as the name suggests. But there is a common misconception that organic=healthy, so people end up eating more of them, thinking that they are making a good choice. The truth is, our bodies process organic cane sugar just the same as they process high fructose corn syrup. Excess sugar ends up stored as fat in our bodies, regardless of where it comes from. These candies contain no nutrients and are empty calories.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Hudson, OH
Love these for my kids! no artificial colors or flavors, and organic. my kids get these when we fly somewhere for ear pressure, and also as treats every now and then. I buy these on amazon, and these are available at local healthy grocery stores, as well!
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
My favorite organic candy❤️
They are full of flavor and I don't feel guilty eating them. They are a must have at my home.
Fiona H.
Fiona H.
Humble, TX
Looks delicious and it's gluten free so it's healthier than most suckers and it won't make you gain a billion pounds , would definitely buy this again and share it with friends too . Hope they like it as much as I do ! might sound weird at first but give it a try !
Christy W.
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
We LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!! These are perfect to keep on hand anytime we need a distraction and treat without all the yucky flavoring a and colors!!
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
houston, TX
  estas chupetas son perfedctas para las madres que quieren cuidar de sus niños porque son super organicas y son gluten free mejor todavia poruqe tambien nos sirven para los antojitos que nos dan en las tardes o en las noches y lo mejor es que son saludables
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love Yummy Earth! They really put great ingredients in their candies and look at eliminating common allergens.
naketa h.
naketa h.
You are what you eat. These are proven to be really good and they are. Ingredients are good and they taste even better.
Packrat W.
Packrat W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these candies they are full of organic ingredients with a label you can actually read
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I never had these but i have had many other of there products and i love them,there super yum
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Iramaru M.
Iramaru M.
Medley, FL
Organic candy? I would love to know how they are made