BY YUMMY EARTH

Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Ginger Zest Description: Handcrafted With Natural Fruit Extracts USDA Organic The Best Taste on Earth and top quality are and have always been our top goals. That said, from YummyEarth's beginning we were surprised to discover not only how many people are concerned about individual ingredients, but how many people have allergies and food sensitivities. We did not consider allergens or ingredients that people might be sensitive to when we formulated YummyEarth organic candy, but we have tried to change our ingredients to accommodate as many as we can as long as it does not compromise YummyEarth's wonderful taste, flavor and mouth feel! It's truly a difficult balancing act and we truly appreciate your feedback!!! Free Of Artificial dyes, gluten, corn syrup, casein, gmo, nut, soy, wheat and dairy. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Ginger Zest Directions Unwrap and enjoy! Nutrition Facts Serving Size: Approx 3 Drops (17 g) Servings Per Container: 5 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 70 * Calories from Fat 0 * Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g * Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 17 g 6% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 17 g * Protein 0 g * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice, organic tapioca syrup and/or organic rice syrup, natural flavors, organic black carrots, organic blackcurrant, organic apple. • Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, organic Tapioca Syrup and/or Organic Rice Syrup, citric Acid (From Beet Sugar)natural Flavors, may Contain Organic Black Carrots, organic Pumpkin, organic Apple. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast see more...

Taylor C.
A patient of mine brought these in to the office love them totally recommend them I can not recall the flavor but the yellow ones are so good and the ginger flavor is also one of my favorites so thankful our patient keeps us fully stocked bringing in quit a few bags a month !
Alisha A.
Bethlehem, PA
The best, tastiest remedy for a sore thraot! The ginger tastes so fresh, I'm sure because of the organic ingredients! Super healthy supplement for cough drops which are chock full of medications and sugar (which makes your throat WORSE by the way) Also great for allergies! Plus a little less gluten never hurts!
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I didn't like them at all, they had a very strong ginger taste. The gummies were quite nasty,
Lisa C.
Pregnancy lifesaver is what these should be called! The ginger calmed my morning sickness down!
Margaret A.
I've only recently discovered the Yummy Earth product line. I love the interesting flavors that they off in the way of "healthy" candy. I wouldn't recommend these snacks to everyone but those wanting a new experience for their taste buds should look into this brand!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I love YummyEarth products. The ginger zest is really good, but also helps to settle my stomach, as ginger is great for tummy problems. I am so thankful they are organic!
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
Ginger candy.
I mean come on
GINGER
CANDY!!!
How could these not taste amazing. just as yummy as you would think
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I suck on these when I feel nauseous or if a meal upsets my stomach. I find them relieving for my digestive disorder.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
I don't usually like this type of stuff but this tastes so good I can never just have one!
Sofia C.
Super delish and shall cure any sweet tooth. Absolutely love it and the ginger zest is the only one I will get.
Joshala J.
Do they help with morning sickness?
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
How do these taste
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Are there any other flavors ?
Melanie T.
Columbus , GA
Can someone tell me how they taste?
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?