BY YUMMY EARTH

Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Ginger Zest Description: Handcrafted With Natural Fruit Extracts USDA Organic The Best Taste on Earth and top quality are and have always been our top goals. That said, from YummyEarth's beginning we were surprised to discover not only how many people are concerned about individual ingredients, but how many people have allergies and food sensitivities. We did not consider allergens or ingredients that people might be sensitive to when we formulated YummyEarth organic candy, but we have tried to change our ingredients to accommodate as many as we can as long as it does not compromise YummyEarth's wonderful taste, flavor and mouth feel! It's truly a difficult balancing act and we truly appreciate your feedback!!! Free Of Artificial dyes, gluten, corn syrup, casein, gmo, nut, soy, wheat and dairy. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Ginger Zest Directions Unwrap and enjoy! Nutrition Facts Serving Size: Approx 3 Drops (17 g) Servings Per Container: 5 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 70 * Calories from Fat 0 * Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g * Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 17 g 6% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 17 g * Protein 0 g * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice, organic tapioca syrup and/or organic rice syrup, natural flavors, organic black carrots, organic blackcurrant, organic apple. • Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, organic Tapioca Syrup and/or Organic Rice Syrup, citric Acid (From Beet Sugar)natural Flavors, may Contain Organic Black Carrots, organic Pumpkin, organic Apple. • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Yeast see more...

Taylor C.
A patient of mine brought these in to the office love them totally recommend them I can not recall the flavor but the yellow ones are so good and the ginger flavor is also one of my favorites so thankful our patient keeps us fully stocked bringing in quit a few bags a month !
Alexis G.
These candies were alright, didn't quite like the ginger taste but yummy earth has other products that I've tried and absolutely loved! The suckers are my favorite.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I love YummyEarth products. The ginger zest is really good, but also helps to settle my stomach, as ginger is great for tummy problems. I am so thankful they are organic!
Sara-Ann I.
Millbury, MA
These are the ONLY little candies I keep regularly in stock!! I keep them in my purse, my house, and at my desk at work! So many flavors, and they're organic!!
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
These ginger candies work great for when I get motion sickness.They keep the nausea at bay,taste good and aren't loaded with junk!
Darceigh S.
I loved keeping these in my bag while pregnant. They are a tasty treat that helped a great deal with morning sickness.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I suck on these when I feel nauseous or if a meal upsets my stomach. I find them relieving for my digestive disorder.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Pretty good. Not the best hard candy ive ever had but worth the money. Helped me quit smoking so i 2ould recommend
rubbie w.
Birmingham, AL
Great candy to eat. I love the fact that the ingredients are natural. I don't mind my children eating these either.
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
Ginger candy.
I mean come on
GINGER
CANDY!!!
How could these not taste amazing. just as yummy as you would think
Joshala J.
Do they help with morning sickness?
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
How do these taste
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Are there any other flavors ?
Melanie T.
Columbus , GA
Can someone tell me how they taste?
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?