BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
These are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go
KEENA C.
This is like eating sour patch kids but in jellybean form! perfect amount to snack on
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love anything sour but I have never tried this kind and I would love to try it.
alondra a.
mexico
Love it ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que se ❤Love ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love ❤Love que se ❤Love que ❤
Dieta: hay una dieta especial
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie , AB
I enjoy these. Not to sour but sour enough to make that face lol delicious treat for the kids and me lol
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Both of my kids love it.
Good snack I bought them from winners and only place here I can get I guess.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??