BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
Samantha  H.
Foodie Expert
The only jelly beans I'll eat. So yummy with just enough tartness! Great to pop a few to satisfy a sweet tooth
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
MY FAVORITE! I ate these at school all the time as a little snack. However, there's only a small number of jelly beans in each snack pack, which is the downside. Totally worth your money, though!
alondra c.
I loooove jelly beans.I love that they are gluten free.They are natural and delicious.They are so chewy which i like.
alondra a.
mexico
Love it ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que se ❤Love ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love ❤Love que se ❤Love que ❤
Dieta: hay una dieta especial
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these. Not to sour but sour enough to make that face lol delicious treat for the kids and me lol
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Both of my kids love it.
Good snack I bought them from winners and only place here I can get I guess.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Environmentalist Expert
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.