BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs, if you like chewy and you like sour then pucker up this candy is for you! It's one of those things that once you start you can't stop. If you haven't tried them and like I said you like chewy and you like sour pucker up this ones for you!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love these Jelly Beans they taste so good. I got this in a subscription box and I just had to find it and let's just say I have a lot of these in my kitchen.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THESE! They make you feel a little better when you are eating candy that these take some of the chemicals out. So sour and yummy!
Claudette F.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
I enjoy these. Not to sour but sour enough to make that face lol delicious treat for the kids and me lol
Praphat K.
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Both of my kids love it.
Good snack I bought them from winners and only place here I can get I guess.
alondra a.
alondra a.
mexico
Love it ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que se ❤Love ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love que ❤Love ❤Love que se ❤Love que ❤
Dieta: hay una dieta especial
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
Environmentalist Expert
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Leominster, MA
Do these contain a lot of sugar?