BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
These are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love anything sour but I have never tried this kind and I would love to try it.
KEENA C.
This is like eating sour patch kids but in jellybean form! perfect amount to snack on
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs, if you like chewy and you like sour then pucker up this candy is for you! It's one of those things that once you start you can't stop. If you haven't tried them and like I said you like chewy and you like sour pucker up this ones for you!
Allie H.
Columbus, OH
My mom found these somewhere and gave them to me for easter one year. I love them! They're not too sweet and the sour taste is a nice compliment. They're like sweet tarts but way better with more flavor. Also, they're all natural and friendly for people like me with food sensitivities.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Environmentalist Expert
Got this from my love with food box and it was really great. It's also better then other candies out there. Cause it's non gmo, and organic. Much healthier to give your kid then skittle sours
Lauren E.
It is so great that there is a "healthy" version of sour jelly beans. They don't have as much of a sour kick as Sour Patch Kids do, but you don't end up feeling like part of your mouth got burned off by the sours.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
MY FAVORITE! I ate these at school all the time as a little snack. However, there's only a small number of jelly beans in each snack pack, which is the downside. Totally worth your money, though!
Destina R.
This is my favorite brand for jelly beans. They all have a great flavor. With other brands I end up picking out the ones I don't like.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Environmentalist Expert
I finally got to try these! So delicious and wonderful to have in my office or to share with my friends. It's the perfect amount of tartness!
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Environmentalist Expert
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.