BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
Erica R.
Erica R.
My child thinks these are "not that sour," but I think they're pretty sour. I find I eat fewer of the sour ones than the regular ones, so that's a bonus for portion control!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Chester, NJ
I bought these in place of jelly beans for easter. My kids loved them. And they are allergen free so they were able to bring them to school.
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
These are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
These sour beans are delicious. The company has good stands they uphold and I appreciate they don't add dyes or artifici sugars. Try them!
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
Norfolk, VA
LOVE THESE! They're not too sour (like Sour Patch Kids), but definitely have a pucker. I use them for long runs or bike rides as a pick-me up.
Samantha  H.
Samantha H.
The only jelly beans I'll eat. So yummy with just enough tartness! Great to pop a few to satisfy a sweet tooth
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
My FAV jelly beans I've ever tried! I got them in a monthly food box and they are soo good, I love love love them! I also like that they're gluten free, I'm not on a gluten free diet and I don't specifically look for things that are gluten free but I think it's cool that they're really natural jelly beans and don't sacrifice any of the taste.
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Ringgold, GA
I usually hate jelly beans but these are actually really good. Lots of flavor without the thick shell
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Environmentalist Expert
Got this from my love with food box and it was really great. It's also better then other candies out there. Cause it's non gmo, and organic. Much healthier to give your kid then skittle sours
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
It is so great that there is a "healthy" version of sour jelly beans. They don't have as much of a sour kick as Sour Patch Kids do, but you don't end up feeling like part of your mouth got burned off by the sours.
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
Environmentalist Expert
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??