BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
I finally got to try these! So delicious and wonderful to have in my office or to share with my friends. It's the perfect amount of tartness!
Heather Z.
These sour beans are delicious. The company has good stands they uphold and I appreciate they don't add dyes or artifici sugars. Try them!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE THESE! They make you feel a little better when you are eating candy that these take some of the chemicals out. So sour and yummy!
Destina R.
This is my favorite brand for jelly beans. They all have a great flavor. With other brands I end up picking out the ones I don't like.
alondra c.
I loooove jelly beans.I love that they are gluten free.They are natural and delicious.They are so chewy which i like.
Samantha  H.
The only jelly beans I'll eat. So yummy with just enough tartness! Great to pop a few to satisfy a sweet tooth
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
These are a great snack for on the road. I usually always have a bag of these when going on road trips.
stephanie w.
My son loves these and there natural!! Perfect for that on the go snack. Perfect size to fit in your bag
Brandy K.
Ringgold, GA
I usually hate jelly beans but these are actually really good. Lots of flavor without the thick shell
Rachelle B.
These are good. I was shocked. I really didn't expect how this was going to taste but I liked them.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??