BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
alondra c.
alondra c.
I loooove jelly beans.I love that they are gluten free.They are natural and delicious.They are so chewy which i like.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
MY FAVORITE! I ate these at school all the time as a little snack. However, there's only a small number of jelly beans in each snack pack, which is the downside. Totally worth your money, though!
Destina R.
Destina R.
This is my favorite brand for jelly beans. They all have a great flavor. With other brands I end up picking out the ones I don't like.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
My child loves anything sour!!! Definitely going to look for them next time I go shopping they seem a lot healthier than regular jelly beans!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
These are a great snack for on the road. I usually always have a bag of these when going on road trips.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
I don't know if the bag I had was old or if what I had was normal, but these just tasted so weird. They all left a weird after taste in my mouth. Not something that I would spend money on, but I would eat them if it was all I had.
KEENA C.
KEENA C.
This is like eating sour patch kids but in jellybean form! perfect amount to snack on
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love anything sour but I have never tried this kind and I would love to try it.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
My son loves these and there natural!! Perfect for that on the go snack. Perfect size to fit in your bag
Erika G.
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the ingredients that are in this product, I Love the taste and price. I usually purchase the single packs from a local smoothie king and they are great.
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
Environmentalist Expert
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Leominster, MA
Do these contain a lot of sugar?