BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
Lauren E.
It is so great that there is a "healthy" version of sour jelly beans. They don't have as much of a sour kick as Sour Patch Kids do, but you don't end up feeling like part of your mouth got burned off by the sours.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Got this from my love with food box and it was really great. It's also better then other candies out there. Cause it's non gmo, and organic. Much healthier to give your kid then skittle sours
Erica R.
My child thinks these are "not that sour," but I think they're pretty sour. I find I eat fewer of the sour ones than the regular ones, so that's a bonus for portion control!
Leslie R.
I don't know if the bag I had was old or if what I had was normal, but these just tasted so weird. They all left a weird after taste in my mouth. Not something that I would spend money on, but I would eat them if it was all I had.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
MY FAVORITE! I ate these at school all the time as a little snack. However, there's only a small number of jelly beans in each snack pack, which is the downside. Totally worth your money, though!
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the ingredients that are in this product, I Love the taste and price. I usually purchase the single packs from a local smoothie king and they are great.
Kim H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love these Jelly Beans they taste so good. I got this in a subscription box and I just had to find it and let's just say I have a lot of these in my kitchen.
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE THESE! They're not too sour (like Sour Patch Kids), but definitely have a pucker. I use them for long runs or bike rides as a pick-me up.
Michelle D.
Chester, NJ
I bought these in place of jelly beans for easter. My kids loved them. And they are allergen free so they were able to bring them to school.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
My child loves anything sour!!! Definitely going to look for them next time I go shopping they seem a lot healthier than regular jelly beans!
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??