BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Yummy Earth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans Snack Packs s
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Environmentalist Expert
My daughter is addicted to these sour Taine little delicious good things. I would rather my daughter eat these types of snacks anything else. Prices on point not to over pricey for what you get. Little bags make it convenient to throw in a snack bag or even in her lunch. Pretty nice tasting not overly synthetic.
Katelynn L.
Katelynn L.
I received these in a subscription box and I was skeptical at first. But oh my goodness, these are so incredibly delicious and aren't as bad for you as other sour candies. The flavors all taste sweet with a hint of sour, and for something relatively natural the price point is great!
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I am a sour bean addict! I love Yummy Earth products. they use only real ingredents from real foods. All the color is from real juice nothing is fake! You can find these beans and other products at Marshalls for around $4.00. I love these candies.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love giving my kids sweet treats that are more natural in it's ingredients! We love yummy earth brand snacks and try to keep them in our house when we can. The price is pretty good and they can be found on sale at times!
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
My kids love sour candy and a bad them this candy because it's a little bit more healthier than regular candy I think they enjoy it a lot but it's sort of expensive in stores done regular candy because it's organic
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I got a little trial size bag not to long ago of it & I love it I think it wasn't soo bad for a sour candy & defently thinking of getting a bigger bag soon the taste was delicious & the price wasent as bad .
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
These are good. I was shocked. I really didn't expect how this was going to taste but I liked them.
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
I got to try these in a subscription box that I get monthly. I was a little scared to try these at first. These are amazing!!! Not too sour and the perfect sweet. I loved them so much I order a whole box. Not sure where I can buy these but when I find them I will. Perfect to keep a little snack in your bag for a snack emergency.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Columbus, OH
My mom found these somewhere and gave them to me for easter one year. I love them! They're not too sweet and the sour taste is a nice compliment. They're like sweet tarts but way better with more flavor. Also, they're all natural and friendly for people like me with food sensitivities.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
My child loves anything sour!!! Definitely going to look for them next time I go shopping they seem a lot healthier than regular jelly beans!
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
Environmentalist Expert
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??