BY YUMMY EARTH

Made with Real Fruit Extracts Planet Friendly All Natural 100% Natural Flavors Vegan No Artificial Dyes or Flavors No High Fructose Corn Syrup or added MSG Gluten, Casein, Tree-Nut, GMO, Peanut, Soy, Wheat Dairy-Free All Natural Delicious YummyEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides dyes. YummyEarth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives yours. Award-Winning Flavors: Perfectly Peach Mango Tango Pomegranate Pucker Sour Apple Tart YummyEarth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go " in 1 review
  • "My son loves these and there natural!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for on the road." in 1 review
Erika G.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the ingredients that are in this product, I Love the taste and price. I usually purchase the single packs from a local smoothie king and they are great.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
These are a great snack for on the road. I usually always have a bag of these when going on road trips.
Leslie R.
I don't know if the bag I had was old or if what I had was normal, but these just tasted so weird. They all left a weird after taste in my mouth. Not something that I would spend money on, but I would eat them if it was all I had.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
These are very good i love that there all natural too great for quick snack and on the go
stephanie w.
Foodie Expert
My son loves these and there natural!! Perfect for that on the go snack. Perfect size to fit in your bag
KEENA C.
This is like eating sour patch kids but in jellybean form! perfect amount to snack on
Michelle D.
Chester, NJ
I bought these in place of jelly beans for easter. My kids loved them. And they are allergen free so they were able to bring them to school.
Erica R.
My child thinks these are "not that sour," but I think they're pretty sour. I find I eat fewer of the sour ones than the regular ones, so that's a bonus for portion control!
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
My child loves anything sour!!! Definitely going to look for them next time I go shopping they seem a lot healthier than regular jelly beans!
Heather Z.
Foodie Expert
These sour beans are delicious. The company has good stands they uphold and I appreciate they don't add dyes or artifici sugars. Try them!
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Where can I buy these?
Meg D.
I have never seen these before are they good?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Environmentalist Expert
How do they taste , are the sweet also?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do they sell these at??
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Are these too over the top sour or are they perfect? I like normal sour things, but if they're so sour they make my jaws tighten I don't like it.