Yummy Baby Lotion Acure Organics 7.5 oz Lotion uploaded by Julie F.Yummy Baby Lotion Acure Organics 7.5 oz Lotion uploaded by Julie F.

BY ACURE #50 in Baby Lotion

Yummy Baby Lotion by Acure Organics 7.5 oz Lotion Yummy Baby Lotion 7.5 oz Lotion Protect that baby soft skin with this super yummy lotion that moisturizes and protects with delicious olive oil and shea butter and the soothing effects of cucumber calendula chamomile. Directions Easily absorbed and oh so delicious for baby's delicate skin Apply as needed especially after bath time. Other Ingredients Purified Water Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Glyceryl Stearate Isoamyl Laurate Cetearyl Alcohol Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate Sodium Levulinate Potassium Sorbate Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Natural Flavor Tocopherol Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Roman Anthemis Noblis (Chamomile) Flower Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Sodium Phytate Citric Acid. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for m see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dianna G.
The smell on this was awful. It went on very smooth and I could tell it was nourishing their skin; however, I could not get over the smell. Maybe I got a bad round, as I hope all the bottles don’t smell like dirty feet!!!
Julie F.
We are huge fans of this lotion, it would get 5 stars but the lotion after you start rubbing it in gets a weird smell, then after your done goes back to the normal scent of the lotion. the regular scent of the lotion is definitely a light vanilla smell, there is hardly any citrus scent. I would definitely recommend this product. This lotion is paraben free, silicone free, synthetic fragrance free, petroleum free, Pthalate free and PEG free. it is made in the USA and vegan and cruelty free.
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Got this as a gift at my baby shower. My friend is a vegan and wanted my son to have nothing but the best products for him. If that's what you want for your little one I would use this. Besides the amazing ingredients it is also animal cruelty free. I love the concept of that. Also it makes my little one smelling amazing all day! So good I could just eat him up! I would try it out !
Joanna B.
Love the smell of the vanilla citrus lotion and it's great for my little ones. It's hard finding products that are free of chemicals, allergens and hormones that actually have a good scent. We also use the body wash. It's great.
Katie C.
Sugar Land, TX
I love Acure products so I picked this up today on sale to try out. The smell is heavenly, it absorbs well, makes skin feel soft, and seems to soothe my baby's sensitive skin. So far so good! I would definitely purchase this again!
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
Another thing I would have been lost without. Love that this is an organic option.