BY YUMMLY

Featured on the Today Show and LOVED by millions, Yummly brings every recipe in the world to your iPad. The most powerful recipe search, the recipe sites you love, your digital recipe box, and recipe recommendations just for you - all with you wherever you go. Experience what millions are already enjoying on the web and iPhone, now free on your iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Mini. --The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love-- Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by holiday, cuisine, taste, diet, nutrition, allergy, cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes from your top recipe sites (AllRecipes, Epicurious, Food52, etc.) and from the best food blogs (Serious Eats, Chow, Steamy Kitchen, etc.) --Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box-- Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization and sharing of your recipes. --Discover recipe recommendations, just for you-- Set up your taste preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions. The more you Yum, the better it gets! Download the free Yummly iPad app today. Let’s get cookin’! see more...

Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
This is my go to for food! I've made a couple of recipes from this and its hasn't done me wrong. I've found everything I've needed!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I came across this app by accident, and I think this is a very helpful way to find new recipes and get creative with your cooking.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
Anytime I can't think of what to make for dinner, I go onto this app and find the perfect meal for that night!
Sophelia a.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this app especially because it has so much variety from dishes to beverages.
Vivian H.
Providence, RI
Very clear and beautiful pictures, and a ton of recipes from which to choose.
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
I love learning new recipes I heard good reviews on this 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Sandra R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the Yummly app for recipes. I would definitely recommend this app. Tons of recipe ideas.
Samantha M.
I absolutely LOVE Yummly! It is so personal and easy to use! This app lets you choose the foods you love and the foods you don't so it can generate different recipes for dinner, sides, drinks and so much more! I use this almost every day for different ideas. For being someone who is new to cooking and not very creative with recipes, this app helps me big time! It also transfers all the ingredients you need for any/each recipe into a shopping list that is categorized by the type of ingredient you need. I definitely recommend this app to everyone!
I have had great recipes from this site that I found to be a delight to endeavour into my cravings. A pleasure indeed
Duvanny B.
Does it have all kinds of food or not?
Emily S.
Does anyone know what this is or has anyone used this yet that knows if it has good food recipes?
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Which recipe is the best on here?