BY YUMMLY

Featured on the Today Show and LOVED by millions, Yummly brings every recipe in the world to your iPad. The most powerful recipe search, the recipe sites you love, your digital recipe box, and recipe recommendations just for you - all with you wherever you go. Experience what millions are already enjoying on the web and iPhone, now free on your iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Mini. --The most powerful way to search the recipe sites you love-- Why waste time sifting through the wrong recipes? Our unique search filters allow you to find the perfect recipes by holiday, cuisine, taste, diet, nutrition, allergy, cook time, technique, and more – so the recipes you find first are the right ones. No need to worry, we have all of your favorite recipes from your top recipe sites (AllRecipes, Epicurious, Food52, etc.) and from the best food blogs (Serious Eats, Chow, Steamy Kitchen, etc.) --Collect, save and organize your favorite recipes in your digital recipe box-- Saving your favorite recipes couldn’t be easier. With the simple tap of a ‘Yum’ button, your faves are stashed for safekeeping in a digital recipe box. Once saved, create personal collections for easy organization and sharing of your recipes. --Discover recipe recommendations, just for you-- Set up your taste preferences and we’ll only serve up recipes that match. As you use Yummly, like magic, it learns about you like (and don’t like). Yummly will provide you with recipe recommendations every day that you are sure to love. In a bit of a food rut? Let Yummly help you out with a cornucopia of tasty suggestions. The more you Yum, the better it gets! Download the free Yummly iPad app today. Let’s get cookin’! see more...

Samantha M.
I absolutely LOVE Yummly! It is so personal and easy to use! This app lets you choose the foods you love and the foods you don't so it can generate different recipes for dinner, sides, drinks and so much more! I use this almost every day for different ideas. For being someone who is new to cooking and not very creative with recipes, this app helps me big time! It also transfers all the ingredients you need for any/each recipe into a shopping list that is categorized by the type of ingredient you need. I definitely recommend this app to everyone!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I use this app anytime I can't think of what to cook for dinner, u can always find a recipe that works perfectly and tastes great. you can put the type of food you are looking for as well as how you want to prepare it, for example in the slow cooker, fried, etc. You can save your recipes for later.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
Besides Pinterest for food, Yuumly is the app you need in your life. You find everything you need to make a dish. I use this app everyday to find new recipes to make. This app will save your life if you need to make something last minute.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
I'm not a cook by any means but this app helps me fake it till I make it! It has millions of different ideas for all different occasions my everything I've made has been delicious and pretty easy. If you like to cook, you need this!
Falan H.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app. When I was pregnant I wanted to cook every night. The meals I wanted to cook weren't simple either. You can use the slider tool to choose the level of savory, salty, etc. it's awesome. The recipes even have the prep/cook times.
Liza-Ann W.
I've recently come across this app, and I can say that I am absolutely in love with it! It is very well put together and organized, there multiple recipes for the same dish which is helpful to the user.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
This is actually an app worth checking out! It has an easy to navigate layout and finding recipes is pretty easy. The recipe selection is also rather vast so you're sure to find something you like.
Makeuplove P.
Good app to find some yummy and helpful recipes and ideas for you to make in any occacion, you will find one for you and your family and friends to enjoy.
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
I've made several recipes with this app and really love it! The design of the app is flawless and is user friendly. I would recommend this app to everyone!
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
We use this app daily for our recipes and weekly for our meal planning/shopping lists. Fabulous app minus a few bugs here and there.
Duvanny B.
Does it have all kinds of food or not?
Emily S.
Does anyone know what this is or has anyone used this yet that knows if it has good food recipes?
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Which recipe is the best on here?