BY YUMMI BEARS ORGANICS #84 in Multivitamins

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Yummi bears Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Vegetarian alergen & gluten free Complete Nutritional System It s not a surprise that kids resist the recommended daily vitamins and minerals they need to keep their growing bodies strong and healthy. Great News! Yummi Bears® are the perfect solution, because kids love the tasty fun and moms and dads appreciate the wholesome nutrition. Yummi Bears® Multi-Vitamin & Mineral includes 16 essential vitamins and minerals which contain the proper essential vitamins and minerals which contain the proper amount of nutrients including vitamin C, zinc and folic acid, which are important for your child s growth and development. Your friends at Hero are committed to delivering the highest quality, all-natural vitamins and mi see more...

Veronica R.
MARION, LA
The Yummi Bears Vegetarian Multivitamin & Mineral are great for kids. My kids love them!!! My kids wake up in the morning ready to take their Yummi Bears Vegetarian Multivitamin & Mineral:)
Petra S.
Raymond, NH
I just received a sample of these and they were great! I had to try one to see and the flavor was yummy. My daughter ate hers right up too . I'll definitely be buying these.
Ashley S.
Evans, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids love the Yummi Bears Vegetarian Multivitamins! As most mom's know, it's hard to get your kids to take vitamins and pills, but these we have no problem with!
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
My kids love them! they can't even tell there vegeterian or vitamins, they think they're candys.
Josi P.
Jacksonville, FL
These are great my little sister loves them. No harsh taste and finally a vitamin she loves
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
The shape and flavor makes little kids want to actually take their vitamins I love these!
Niamh K.
Garvagh, Derry
I used to take these when I was younger and I didn't mind taking them due to their shape and the flavor made them taste like poorly tasting sweets, however I had no problem taking them!
Tea M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this multivitamins i use it almost every week. You can use it every day with you’re lunch. Deffently try it out i love it
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
Do kids really like these?