Add a Photo

By YUMMI BEARS
#134 in Vitamins & Supplements
The Original Gummy Vitamin Our Unique Formulas Are Allergen, Gluten, Casein, Gelatin And Gmo Free And Made With All Natural Flavors And Colors. With 16 Essential Vitamins And Minerals For Normal Healthy Growth And Development Free Of Yeast, Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Salt, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Shellfish, Artificial Flavors, Colors, Salicylates And Artificial Preservatives Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International Product Appearance May Change Over Time Due To Natural Color. This Does Not Alter The Potency Of The Product. These Statements Have&Nbsp;Not Been Evaluated By The Fda. Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
San Antonio, TX

Yes these are for like 7 year olds. But yes I do still eat them. They're good! It's like eating regular gummy bears except you actually benefit from them! 10/10 would recommend. My younger siblings love them and never complain about having to take vitamins.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Vermilion, OH

I love these! Children love them plus they are cheap. They are very effective and met my expectations and then some. I bought them at my local drug store.. Walgreens. I am very satisfied!
Zeyn G.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV

I buy this Yummi Bears Organics Multivitamin for my 6 year old son. He never forget to take them :) he likes the taste and colors. It smells good.
Nina G.
Nina G.

Super cute and yummy. I tried these because adult vitamins leave a disgusting. Taste in my mouth. Deff worth a try.
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Tracy, CA

As an adult, I will admit I buy gummy vitamins. These ones taste very good, so I never forget to take them.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

I love these not only do my kids take them but I do too cheap and keeps us heathy
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.

Great ' !! Flavor and all is good !! For sure must try ! Does the job !!!!
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Bethlehem, PA

Great way to tick the kiddies into eating vitamins! most gummy vitamins a super hard and you can't convince the little ones to eat it but not these! they really do taste like candy!
Racine R.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA

I bought these vitamins for my son because I thought that he would not have a hard time wanting to take his vitamins. He tries to sneak them like their candy that's how much he loves them.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Las Vegas, NV

Dose any one know if kids loves these?

Join Now