BY YUMMI BEARS

Yummi bears Echinacea+ Vitamin C & Zinc Vegetarian Allergen & Gluten Free It s not a surprise that kids resist the recommended daily vitamins and minerals they need to keep their growing bodies strong and healthy. Great News! Yummi Bears® are the perfect solution, because kids love the tasty fun and moms and dads appreciate the wholesome nutrition. Yummi Bears® Echinacea + Vitamin C & Zinc naturally supports and nourishes your child s immune system. This unique blend of nutrients contains the perfect amount of herbs and vitamins to boost children s defenses and keep then healthy all year round. Your friends at Hero are committed to delivering the highest quality, all-natural vitamins and minerals that help your kids get the nutrition they need every day. see more...

Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I never tried these well my kids never did I would need to buy these for my kids they need vitamins but some vitamins aren't good at all and I would love for my kids to try these.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
My daughter loves this vitamins. These are the only ones that we buy at our house.
Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.
Theyy don't taste bad at all i feel good i love these I'm glad i got them they work really well and doesn't cost a lot I think..