BY YUMMY EARTH

YumEarth® Organics Organic Pops.
No artificial colors.
No artificial flavors.
40+ pops approx.
Each pop only 22 calories.
USDA organic.
Made with real fruit juice.
Made with organic fruit juice.
Gluten-free.
Perfectly Peach™.
Razzmatazz Berry™.
Mango Tango™.
GF, gluten-free.
"The best lollipop I've ever tasted".
Phil Lempert, today show food editor.
100% daily Vitamin C per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These suckers are SO good! My 2 year old loves them too! These are so much better for her then regular suckers so I'm alright wit her having them. The flavors are so good, they are definitely unlike any others I've tried before. The pomegranate one is the best! My dad bought these for her from Marshall's I believe, but you can get them at health food grocery stores. Definitely recommend!
Stephanie M.
The Yum Earth was one of those finds that I stumbled upon. The price is not too bad. I saw them at TJ Maxx and tried them out. I have only purchased once. I was excited by all natural lollipops. The flavors aren't exactly what I'd think would entice children to eat healthier candy. But a good idea for those who get accustomed to the flavors.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best lollipops. Not only do they taste amazing and come in a lot of flavors; peach, grape, watermelon, mango, blueberry, strawberry, pomegranate, etc., but they don't contain any food coloring or bad ingredients. Some even contain 100% vitamin c. I don't feel bad giving them to my kids and I don't mind eating them too.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
These are pretty good for 100% organic candy. I love the raspberry and orange ones. The kids won't notice a thing. They taste just like regular candy! I've bought them at Trader Joes but I'm sure you can find them at whole foods or any health food store. Priced about the same as a regular bag of candy. Would recommend.
Alexandra B.
Just about anything organic is in my fridge and cupboards. So I'm very happy I found these organic suckers. Yes, it takes a while to get used to, like anything organic but it's well worth it. I can sleep easy knowing that I'm providing my family with the very best of products without sacrificing any sweets
Leanne H.
Corpus Christi
My mom sent these organic lollipops to me in a care package during my first year of college, and I was SO pleasantly surprised! They taste even better than regular lollipops with way less calories. And I don't even feel guilty about eating them since the ingredients aren't a bunch of weird chemicals.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
My son is in love with these! I found them originally at our local TJ Maxx and thought I would give them a try. I guess I felt less guilty giving my baby a sucker if it was organic haha. Turns out the flavor a are delicious! All the kids I baby'sit love them and they are a staple treat at our house.
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I always buy YumEarth Organic pops for my son. I love that the company only uses REAL ingredents. To get the flavor they use real juices and extract from real/organic produce. These are by far better than any cheap name brand toxic lollipop. The price is worth it! My son's favorite is Grape.
Jacob V.
My sister used to purchase these for me as gifts- whether it was my birthday or Christmas or just to cheer me up. The flavors are always interesting & delicious, but it's easy to get tired of their predictability as most of the pops have the same taste. Good product overall though.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Delicious! They come in flavors that are more "grown up" than other lollipops--my favorites are mango and pomegranate. They're big enough to satisfy a craving for a little something sweet. You can find these at health food stores or the natural foods section of the supermarket.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Are these even good being organic and all?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite flavor?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Are these nasty because there organic?
Summer B.
Organic lollie pops? Are there actually any good??
Etmsni H.
Is the organic worth the extra price?