YumEarth Organics Organic Pops

by Yummy Earth

YumEarth® Organics Organic Pops.
No artificial colors.
No artificial flavors.
40+ pops approx.
Each pop only 22 calories.
USDA organic.
Made with real fruit juice.
Made with organic fruit juice.
Gluten-free.
Perfectly Peach™.
Razzmatazz Berry™.
Mango Tango™.
GF, gluten-free.
"The best lollipop I've ever tasted".
Phil Lempert, today show food editor.
100% daily Vitamin C per serving.

How do they taste? Are they comparable to other lollipops?
Are these Popsicles or suckers?
Start your review of YumEarth Organics Organic Pops!
Syracuse
So fruity and delicious.. there isn’t a flavor that isn’t amazing. I especially love the peach.

These are better then any lollipops out there with the added bonus they are organic and chemical free !

Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter loves them! And I feel so much better giving her those insted of sweets full of chemicals. I also tried them by myself and they have really fruity taste. Only drawback was that one of them wasn't wraped so I had to throw it out. It also would be great if they change packing for more environmental friendly. Other then that I still think they are best option for lollipops lovers :)
E Patchogue, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YumEarth Organics Organic Pops uploaded by Jaclyn A.
I love that is organic,gluten free, no dairy no nuts with real flavor from juice. If so much healthier then alternative products. I bought it at stop and shop. I always will repurchase it is worthy and I love that doesn’t stain my kids tongues beautiful it is all natural and not nasty ingredients.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We LOVE these free of all the major allergens suckers & don't worry when our kids eat them. Don't get me wrong... they certainly aren't a super food, by any means, but they are sans all of the nasty additives & taste DELICIOUS!! My fave is pomegranate (or blueberry... or apple.. )... my hubby & kids like them all
San Diego
i love the honest concept behind this company. tasty, well-sized lollipops. the only downside is the amount of sugar per pop, 12g! i appreciate that they are vegan and practically allergy-free. my favorites are the strawberry and peach. very natural tasting flavors. even the cherry and pomegranate does not have the medicine aftertaste. great for kids, on the go, sharing with friends, or study snack
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the concept of these! I think these taste great and the variety is fantastic. The serving size is also decent, making these a great alternative when trying to cut down the sugar (as you know, some pops are bigger than others).
These we're surprisingly delicious. I tried one from a friend and was hooked. The organic claim made me nervous, but they are so good. Definitely would recommend going the organic route with these over the other artificial options.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great snack for kids! I love buying these for my daughter because it's a guilt free purchase! I can give these to her and not feel like she's getting horrible junk food. I still give them to her in moderation but definitely better for her than regular suckers.
Horseheads, NY
Favorite favorite lollipop! I have door allergies and these are the only ones hat have a grape and berry flavor that don't contain food coloring. The pomp granite is my all time favorite! Any east coasters Wegmans almost always has them in stock.
Love these lollipops! They’re vegan-friendly, which a lot of candy unbelievably isn’t, and have great natural fruity flavor! I got the big bag on sale for $2, which is a steal! I love being able to have candy that tastes great with all the weird chemicals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kent, OH
2 years ago
YumEarth Organics Organic Pops are these any good?
Brooke S. • 2 years ago
I haven't tried them but I heard they are