Yumbutter Nut and Seed Butter, Multi-Serving, Go-Anywhere pouch, 3 Count - Best Seller Three-Pack (Plant Protein + Probiotic, Superfood Almond Butter, Superfood Cashew Butter) uploaded by Rachel S.

BY YUMBUTTER

Yumbutter makes mouth rockin', world-changing nut butter. Our Go-AnywhereTM pouches are packed with the highest quality, sustainably and ethically sourced nuts and seeds to fuel your dream and everyday adventure. When you buy Yumbutter, you feed a... see more...

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I received this in my DailyGoodie box and still a little unsure how I feel about it. I got the new Espresso flavor not listed containing cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon. It is 6 servings of organic peanut butter spread, gluten free with healthy ingredients all packed in a resealable to go pouch. My thoughts: I like the pouch. I can close and reopen at any time and good to dip fruits in or spread on toast with ease. I love coffee and thought I would love the flavor and I do. It tastes odd though because I am a Jiff Peanut Butter girl and this is an ORGANIC peanut butter. It’s not super thick and a little watery. I’ve had it on some toast and still just tastes a little bland for me. I don’t know if it may be just this particularly flavor or it’s not my thing. I’d give it another try with a different flavor.
Heidi S.
Milwaukee, WI
I use these hiking and at home always on the go. I love these. Perfect for any trip plus they r vegan. Best nut butter.

Amazon