Yum-V's Probiotic

by Yum-V's

#4 in Probiotics

Yum-V's Probiotic contains an optimal dosage of probiotic for children, delivered in a delicious white chocolate flavor bear. Yum-V's Probiotic also contains prebiotic fiber which helps promote the effectiveness of the probiotic. The probiotics are coated to help them survive stomach acids. Yum-V's use natural colors & ingredients and are gluten, soy, tree nut and peanut free.  Yum-V's contain no preservatives, are GMO Free, kosher and suitable for vegetarians. No refrigeration is required.

Are these safe for a two year old? And do children typically like the flavor?
I am looking for a probiotic for my 5 year old. Would this be recommended?
Anyone tried this? I need to get my son some
Start your review of Yum-V's Probiotic!
I received these awesome goodies in my first free voxbox from Influenster and these free samples were great, my kids enjoyed them and since I have purchased them and totally worth the money and very affordable. Thank you Influenster.
Campobello, SC
I really thought these would be a hit with my 4 year old son. He is used to taking daily multivitamins, he likes chocolate and they are cute bears! What could go wrong? He spit them out and refused to eat them. He said they were "yucky" and left a bad taste in his mouth.
Hamburg, NJ
My kids wouldn't eat this. They said it tasted "sandy" (probably meaning chalky). They spit it out. I tried one, and found it to be hard and chalky as well. I don't think having a chocolate flavored vitamin is a good idea because kids may make the wrong association.
Jacksonville , FL
I gave my 5 years old to try one two days ago at night he smelled it and said: chocolate yummy and ate it, this morning he told me he need another one. I guess he loved the flavor and understood they were vitamins so he is asking for one a day. Definitely would buy more for him!
Justin, TX
Approved by a 10 year old boy. We were given the vanilla sample for him to try which then spurred a conversation of why we take vitamins! Thanks influenster for giving us a brand that we are likely to buy again at home. I would recommend this to other parents!
duluth mn
This was an amazing product! My kids even tried it and fell in love with this product! I will be going and buying these for them from now on! They prefer these over their multivitamins. I have found this on the walmart website but not in stores yet.
No Special Diet / Light
Rex, GA
Although, I don't have any small kids, I gave this Yum-Vs Probiotic that came in my Voxbox to my nephrew and he loved it. He wants his mom to purchase these from now on and she states she will. Thanks Yum- Vs.
Medium
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son love the Yum-vs probiotics. He thought he was eatting actual chocolate and was very happy. He keep saying how delicious they were and ask me fir one everyday until they were gone. I'm so glad I can take care of his health while treating him with chocolate which is his favorite.
Medium
Cusseta, Al
I received these free from treat voxbox in exchange for my review. My son and daughter loved the chocolate taste of these probiotic. Will be using these in the future as there is no fighting to take these.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My son hates any pills and or medicine but really enjoyed these and even said they tasted ok! I love when I can convince him that things good for you can taste good also! A win win in our house!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...