Yum-V's Probiotic

by Yum-V's

#4 in Probiotics

Yum-V's Probiotic contains an optimal dosage of probiotic for children, delivered in a delicious white chocolate flavor bear. Yum-V's Probiotic also contains prebiotic fiber which helps promote the effectiveness of the probiotic. The probiotics are coated to help them survive stomach acids. Yum-V's use natural colors & ingredients and are gluten, soy, tree nut and peanut free.  Yum-V's contain no preservatives, are GMO Free, kosher and suitable for vegetarians. No refrigeration is required.

Are these safe for a two year old? And do children typically like the flavor?
I am looking for a probiotic for my 5 year old. Would this be recommended?
Anyone tried this? I need to get my son some
Start your review of Yum-V's Probiotic!
San Diego, CA
My kids loved these probiotics! They are 12 and 10 and were intrigued by the shape and taste. The taste was true to the flavor and not chalky at all. Our free sample from Influenster was amazing!
Bristol, TN
I received a sample of these in my treat vox box today and I must say that they are delicious! My daughter thought it was chocolate! I won't have a problem getting her to take her vitamins now! Thanks!!
No Special Diet / Light
Dallas, TX
This are so good. The best vitamins gor kids. My children live them . nice taste. I myself live this. I can honestly recommend this product to every mom,aunt, grandma to give to their kids.
Medium
Pipestone, Mn
I crushed this probiotic for my son and he took it with apple juice. I like it because he needs the fiber due to being a horrible eater. Thank you so much for the sample!!
La Follette, TN
Product was awesome !! I really loved it !!! I sure could tell the difference in how I felt when I started taking it ! It was amazing ! Thanks so much
Heavy
Johnson City, TN
My kids and I didn't care for this to much. The vitamin is too hard not like you're normal kid vitamins. They really enjoy the gummy type vitamins.
Carrollton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received these in my treat voxbox. My son didn't really seem to like these, but they definitely helped out his digestive system. LOL
Vegetarian / Heavy
Kennewick, WA
My kids loved them. They didn't complain once about having any bad flavor which is great! This was the first time they have tried them.
West Covina, CA
Didn't expect it to taste like white chocolate. It wasn't bad but I was expecting a gummy texture. It was sweeter than I expected.
No Special Diet / Light
Opelousas , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave this vitamin to my 3 year old granddaughter and she absolutely loved it . I would recommend this to everyone with small kids
Sugar Free / Light
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...