Yum-V's Probiotic

by Yum-V's

#4 in Probiotics

Yum-V's Probiotic contains an optimal dosage of probiotic for children, delivered in a delicious white chocolate flavor bear. Yum-V's Probiotic also contains prebiotic fiber which helps promote the effectiveness of the probiotic. The probiotics are coated to help them survive stomach acids. Yum-V's use natural colors & ingredients and are gluten, soy, tree nut and peanut free.  Yum-V's contain no preservatives, are GMO Free, kosher and suitable for vegetarians. No refrigeration is required.

Are these safe for a two year old? And do children typically like the flavor?
I am looking for a probiotic for my 5 year old. Would this be recommended?
Anyone tried this? I need to get my son some
Start your review of Yum-V's Probiotic!
Cameron, NC
This product is amazing! My youngest son developed toddler's diarrhea that would not subside after a stomach virus. After much testing to determine no other cause, it was found this was his problem. I bought this product in an effort to help my sons digestive system to get back I normal. Within about a week of using this product daily, my sons diarrhea subsided and his digestive system became regulated!! I am a firm believer in the effectiveness and quality of this product!
Organic / Heavy
Buffalo, NY
Yum-V's Probiotic uploaded by Allie A.
Speaking on behalf of my almost 4 year old, "it's not so bad, but it tastes chunky" - I'm assuming she meant chalky or gritty because that's the vibe I got as well. I personally thought it was pretty gross! Haha at first you get that white chocolate flavor and then it hits you, that bitter aftertaste. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone with a child who refuses the powder or chewables, because hiding it in chocolate is genius. However, they're not for us, for multiple reasons. 1. I don't want my kiddo associating medicine with candy. 2. The powder and capsules last a lot longer and are easier IMO.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic / Heavy
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yum-V's Probiotic uploaded by Jodi S.
I do not have kids young enough for the age group this product appears to cater to. However, I think this could be marketed and appropriate for all age groups as I know a lot of people have trouble swallowing vitamins and pills. I personally love the flavor of white chocolate which it tasted similar to. It was a bit chalky and dry. Perhaps a fruity chew would be better. Regardless, if this is something you believe your kids need, than I would say go for it! They are definitely fun!
No Special Diet / None
Orange, TX
No Special Diet / Heavy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yum-V's Probiotic uploaded by Neyllen P.
My kids like a lot, is amazed because they are difiles to take medication, but the flavor of these probiotic milk chocolate and delicious smell I catch a mis chicos les gusta mucho, quede sorprendida porque son difíciles para tomar medicamentos, pero el sabor de estos probioticos a chocolate de leche y su delicioso olor los atrapo
Nut Free / None
Naperville, IL
My daughter loves these vitamins! She's usually very picky, and she ate these without a problem. I think these are very effective, and they definitely met my expectations. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product as a sample and unfortunately my daughter hated this vitamin. It was in her mouth for maybe 5 seconds until she bit down and then she spit it out. I of course had to try one too and while it's not terrible, it's not good either. It had a chalky aftertaste that stayed in your mouth for awhile. I also don't want my daughter to associate vitamins/medicine as being candy so I wouldn't purchase this even if she did like them. The idea behind it was good, just not for me and my family.
None
Pace, FL
I received this in my #TreatVoxBox to try. There were 4 samples, so my husband, two daughters, and I all took one to test them. I personally thought the initial consistency was off-putting, but once it began to melt it became a creamy smooth texture that I found pleasant. my girls LOVED them and said they would eat them regularly if I bought them. I was given this sample in return for my honest review.
Shelbyville, TN
My 9 year old son really has enjoyed taking his probiotic now with this new product. He didn't complain even once. I happily purchased the product for him. Being a Mom we pick our battles and a battle to get a child to take an unpleasant tasting medicine is not one I choose. Thank you for the great product. I will happily suggest to others.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic / Medium
Winter Garden, FL
My child wouldn't try them. I did and so did my husband and I didn't care for the flavor so much. I could see them being liked more by children, which they are intended for. They are bit sweet for myself and husband. I wish my daughter would've tried them. We will keep trying for they are adorable and a great vitamin for kids. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try these for free
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...