Yum-V's Probiotic

by Yum-V's

#4 in Probiotics

Yum-V's Probiotic contains an optimal dosage of probiotic for children, delivered in a delicious white chocolate flavor bear. Yum-V's Probiotic also contains prebiotic fiber which helps promote the effectiveness of the probiotic. The probiotics are coated to help them survive stomach acids. Yum-V's use natural colors & ingredients and are gluten, soy, tree nut and peanut free.  Yum-V's contain no preservatives, are GMO Free, kosher and suitable for vegetarians. No refrigeration is required.

Are these safe for a two year old? And do children typically like the flavor?
I am looking for a probiotic for my 5 year old. Would this be recommended?
Anyone tried this? I need to get my son some
Start your review of Yum-V's Probiotic!
Gagetown, MI
I received this complimentary sample for testing purposes for my child to try. He is 5 1/2 years old and he said it tasted great! His visits to the bathroom seem to more pleasant as well. They are affordable and well worth the money spent. Packaging was nice and easy to open. I will definitely be buying these again! #treatvoxbox
No Special Diet / Medium
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My four year old would not eat this. He usually LOVES to get his vitamin, but not this time. We tried the Probiotic. He spit it out immediately and said it tasted dirty. I tried one myself and found it to be waxy and a little gritty. I could tolerate it, but I wouldn't choose it over a gummy vitamin. My son on the other hand would NOT try these again, so we would not try them again.
Wheaton, IL
I received this product free for review in exchange for my honest opinion. My five year old daughter ate them without hesitancy and I liked the chocolate like texture much better than a gummy. Slight aftertaste. I feel good about the ingredients being natural. Will probably continue to buy our refrigerated probiotics though.
Light
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yum-V's Probiotic uploaded by jessica M.
I received this as part of my first voxbox free amd i have to say i am impressed with the flavor of this my kids also loved it that they were asking for more . it didn't leave a after taste which was nice like some do .
No Special Diet / Medium
Overland Park, KS
I received these in the #treatvoxbox and added them to my daily routine for a few days. It's a nice treat in the morning to have something sweet, and these bears were very yummy and had a nice texture. I did notice a healthy difference in digestion throughout the day, too.
Medium
Received from Influenster
Yum-V's Probiotic uploaded by christine A.
My kids loved them so much. Thing was i couldn't tell if they were for me or kids at first. But they smelled amazing and they said mommy these are yummy lol so knkwing they enjoyed them is good enough for me.
No Special Diet / Light
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My first time trying out this product and my son really liked the yum vs probiotic chocolate and the fact that it's fiber is a plus he has s problem using the bathroom sometimes this helps to keep him regular ..it is affordable and a reasonable price do recommend.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic / Medium
Kingsport, TN
Probotics are very important we all take Probotics. 1 of my boys didn't like the texture of it he said it was very gross and spit it out. The other boy will eat anything he actually did like it. Yum-v's are a great price. I wish they wld have assortment flavors. U cant go wrong with Probotics gives everyone a boost for your immune system. I also like that it is preservative free gluten free nut free and GMO free cant go wrong
Ft Washington, MD
My daughter loved these!!! She liked the taste and didn't mind the texture(which is usually our number one fight in trying new things lol). Overall, very pleased, will definitely be purchasing in the future and would recommend for parents of picky eaters!
Organic, Dairy Free / Light
Atlanta, GA
My kids LOVE this product!! My kids are hard to convince when it comes to vitamins, but it tastes so good, that they wanted to eat them all in one sitting. I received the product as complimentary through influenster, and I will be buying.
Low Carb, No Special Diet / Medium
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...